How to access IBM Notes data in MS Outlook?by Ralph M. hello IBM Notes is an email client from IBM which uses IBM domino server to store all data like email, contacts, calendar, to-do-lists, etc. All these data stored as NSF file on the server. IBM Notes and Domino Server is one of the most used client-server software platform by many organizations. But some organizations want to switch to Microsft Outlook & Office 365 as their email client and cloud server respectively. Here we describe the easiest and safest way to export IBM Notes database to MS Outlook.
AS MS Outlook can access data only from PST file then the converting NSF file directly to PST file is the best option to transfer data from IBM Notes to Outlook. After converting NSF to PST format you can easily import this PST file to access all data from IBM Notes.
How to convert NSF file to PST format?
Using a third-party NSF to PST Converter software is the best way to convert NSF to PST file without losing any data. This software is very easy to use over manual conversion methods. Using this NSF Convert tool you can also split large size PST file into multiple small PST files.
1. Download vMail NSF to PST Converter and install.
2. Rub the software and add NSF file from Add File option.
3. Now the NSF converter will start accessing data from NSF file.
(You can preview all your data in this software)
4. Now select Convert option to open conversion options.
5. Here select any folder as destination folder to save the converted file and choose Save to PST.
6. Next click on Convert Now to start the conversion.
7. Now the NSF file gets converted into PST file and you can access this file into MS Outlook.
vMail NSF to PST Converter software is a comprehensive tool to save NSF file from IBM Notes & Domino Server to Outlook PST and Exchange Server. Using this tool you can also directly export all data from NSF file to Office 365. This NSF Converter offers you other conversion options like MSG file, MBOX, EML, HTML, RTF, PDF, etc. You can also exclude or include any file folder before conversion from NSF to PST.
Created on Jul 17th 2019 02:21. Viewed 451 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.