How the advanced technology change the treatment of spine surgeryby sattvikspine Foundation Spine Surgeon in India - Sattvik Foundation
In the current scenario, Technology improving day by day all around the world in every field whether it is medical or science. In the medicine line, many new techniques are also developed which makes the surgery procedure and other treatment easier for the specialist. our doctors use them to recover the patient from the spine pain. consult with the top spine surgeon in India.
Various techniques are also developed in current scenario related to the spine but there are some some reason behind this side which are given below –
· Approach less amount of cut nearby the infection area of the spine
· Help in preserving more time during the surgery procedure
· Motion preservation in the spine segment
· For the enhancement of spine fusion with in the segments ( adjacent segments)
· For the speedy recovery of the patients after the surgery procedure
· Reduction in the pain during the surgery procedure
To achieve all the tasks , there is a quite popular technology preferred in current time is the use of robotics to put the instruments of the spine during the surgery procedure. Technology also used latest things like use of computer assigned navigation, camera 3D , and the lesser amount of radiation exposure for the spinal surgery process.
Here’s are some newly developed technologies and procedures are as given below for the spine treatment purposes –
• cervical artificial disc replacement
• spinal fusion
• vertebral augmentation
• Minimally invasive sacroiliac surgery procedure
These surgery procedures are so effective to treat all the problems related to spine but to achieve the surgery in the right path , your spine specialist also plays a crucial role; so be sure about the selection of the spine specialist for the surgery procedure.
For best service with latest technologies, you may also contact the one of the most leading service providers in Bangalore, sattvik spine and scoliosis center. They offer all the services related to the spine all around the country.
Created on Sep 8th 2021 02:51. Viewed 322 times.