How Laser Hair Removal Leaves Your Skin Soft And Smooth?by Shikha Sharma Skin doctor in ludhiana
Unwanted body hair is a problem that almost everyone faces. People look forward to laying by the pool in the summer and soaking up some rays. As appealing as that may sound, we all know that it involves shaving and/or waxing the sensitive portions of our bodies more frequently. To appear better in a bikini, we put up with the discomfort of waxing and the ingrown hairs that can result, as well as the bothersome razor burn and pimples. One will be relieved to learn that laser hair removal treatments can permanently reduce body hair. The struggle is real when it comes to getting rid of unwanted hair.
Laser hair removal treatments make it simple to achieve softer, smoother, and more radiant skin. In this article we will learn how laser hair removal can be a great option to achieve flawless and hair free skin. The information included in this post is provided by the laser expert Dr. Shikha Aggarwal, founder of Bliss Laser Skin Clinic. A clinic well-known for offering the most effective laser hair removal in Ludhiana. Let us first define laser hair removal and how it works.
What Laser Hair Removal Is?
Laser is an abbreviation that stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. It is a concentrated beam of light that has been tailored to deliver maximum energy to precise targets. A laser is a focused, tailored beam of light that, depending on what it hits, can be absorbed or reflected. When the laser's energy reaches your hair follicles (where all those small hairs emerge), it absorbs and heats them up. As the high heat burns down on each individual strand, more strands are singed until there is nothing left but smooth skin! This effectively kills the hair follicle, preventing it from producing hair.
Laser hair removal allows you to bypass the salon and throw away your razor. It is a more effective method for achieving smooth skin, providing you the confidence you require!
What is the Procedure for Laser Hair Removal?
Many people believe that laser hair removal causes hair to burn, however the process instead targets the hair follicle. The laser specialist can target the area to be treated by directing the laser's energy straight onto the follicle. There are different types of lasers used for treatment, but they all try to precisely destroy the hair follicles to prevent or hinder regrowth.
Unlike waxing, laser treatments do not give rapid results. You will notice a shedding period of hair a few days following your treatment. Because of hair growth cycles, it takes multiple treatment sessions to achieve significant hair removal.
What Are The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is considered a costly process. However, when the long-term benefits are considered, it is extremely cost effective in the long run. The advantages laser hair removal provides are the following.
- It is a More Long-term Option for Hair Removal on the Body: Although laser hair removal is not considered permanent, it does have long-term benefits. It minimizes the amount of undesirable hairs in the targeted area, and when the hair grows back, it is finer and lighter.
- It takes Less Maintenance than Other Solutions: If you shave to remove body hair, you must do so every few days, whereas waxing and threading have results that last about four weeks. Laser hair removal, on the other hand, normally requires four to six treatment sessions, followed by periodic maintenance in the future.
- It can also Assist with Other Skin Problems: Dr. Shikha Aggarwal states that "laser hair removal also reduces ingrown hair and can prevent inflamed bumps and itching." Additionally, you won't have to worry about shaving burns, cuts, or nicks because it uses light to remove hair.
- There is No Downtime Necessary: While laser hair removal procedures may leave your skin red and inflamed, you can resume your normal routine almost immediately. Because it is non-invasive, there is no downtime to deal with. The only thing you are unable to do is immediately step outside in the sun or use sun lamps or tanning beds.
- It may Save Money in the Long Run: Although the initial expense of laser hair removal is more than that of purchasing a razor and shaving cream, it pays off in the long run. Because laser hair removal drastically decreases undesirable hair, frequent maintenance such as shaving and waxing is not required, therefore you should not have to pay much more after the initial charge.
- It can Lower the Risk of Some Skin Conditions: One benefit of laser hair removal, as stated by Dr. Shikha Agarwal, is that it can lower your risk of diseases such as folliculitis, a skin condition that arises when the hair follicles get irritated. This was also discovered in a 2019 study that looked at more unorthodox uses of hair removal (Unconventional Uses of Laser Hair Removal: A Review. Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery. 2019.)
"Laser hair removal is an incredibly effective treatment for people with folliculitis barbae, an itchy, occasionally tender swelling and inflammation surrounding hair follicles that are prone to shaving, like a man's beard line,” shares Dr. Shikha Agarwal.
Is Hair Removal With Lasers Safe?
For most people, laser hair removal is both safe and effective. The procedure should only be carried out by a qualified healthcare professional who has expertise in lasers.
What Negative Effects Might Laser Hair Removal Cause?
Laser hair removal is a safe and effective procedure but like with any other procedure it also has some side effects. Potential side effects of laser hair removal include the following:
- Breakouts of herpes
- Hyperpigmentation: Skin that is darker in certain places than in other places
- Hypopigmentation: Skin that is paler in certain places than the surrounding skin
These risks can be avoided by getting laser hair removal done by a skilled laser professional.
Laser hair removal is an outstanding way to simplify your beauty routine and have the confidence of smooth, silky skin all year without the effort of maintenance. Understanding your treatment options for your area of concern is the first step toward determining whether the treatment is appropriate for you.
If you want to be permanently party-ready with your hair free skin, book an appointment with Bliss Laser Skin Clinic experts. Contact laser technician experts and dermatologists at the clinic to discuss your laser hair removal choices. The clinic is headed by an expert skin specialist in Ludhiana who have expertise in providing advanced skin and laser treatments. The clinic offers laser hair removal for any area of the body to make you feel smooth and beautiful. The laser experts at the facility will advise you on what to expect and how to prepare for your laser appointment. Book your laser hair removal appointment today at Bliss Laser Skin Clinic.
Created on Nov 28th 2023 00:29. Viewed 74 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.