How Does Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support Businesses?by Jennifer Balsom Marketing Head
With businesses reaching the global market at a fast pace, the need for an efficient ERP solution becomes imperative. Microsoft offers a perfect solution to meet the growing business needs through Dynamics NAV, a feature-rich and robust ERP solution. Dynamics NAV offers a bundle of applications to support diverse business domains and helps in automating and integrating cross-functional departments including sales, purchases, operations, accounts, and others. It is highly preferred by the businesses of all sizes and types because of its holistic capabilities and seamless integration with cloud-based Microsoft Office 365to bring in the flexibility to work remotely from any device, anytime.
The comprehensive Microsoft Dynamics NAV training courses empower you with real-time exposure over the extended capabilities, features and intuitive tools of this holistic ERP to optimize the gained know-how for enhanced productivity.
MS Dynamic NAV is a comprehensive ERP solution that offers support to the following business functions:
· Financial Management and Accounting: Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system extends outstanding support to track and analyze company’s financial information in depth. It helps in administering financial tasks such as maintaining journal and ledger, keeping track of inventory, cash flow, bank accounts and fixed assets, preparing reconciliation statements, balance sheet and other financial statements that help in identification and management of business wealth and profits.
· Supply Chain, Manufacturing, And Operations: Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers extensive support to supply chain and operations for effective inventory control, invoicing, sales order management, operational analysis and reporting. The advanced supply chain management features of Dynamics NAV help in improving the overall operations, making it more desirable and cost-effective.
· Sales and Service: Dynamics NAV takes care of the entire sales cycle, right from raising quotation for sales order to delivery and generating invoice accurately. NAV also supports after-sales services by creating service contracts and efficiently managing service call booking, service status update and much more.
· Project Management: Dynamics NAV 2017 and latest feature releases include the capability of administering the project management jobs. MS Dynamics NAV accelerates workflows through automation and monitors projects. It renders an automated solution to prepare cost and time budgets, billing, track resources, align jobs and people to enhance productivity and reduce the scope of human errors.
· Business Intelligence and Reporting: Dynamics NAV is empowered with business intelligence and reporting capabilities extending support to the management in forecasting and tracking all business data and transactions on a real-time basis. With the help of the consolidated system, managers can effectively analyze business performance through 360-degree view and generate graphical representations to have better data visualizations.
· HR & Payroll Management: Dynamics NAV offers powerful features to support HR and payroll management in the organization. It constitutes in-built automated processes to compute complex calculations and process salaries and wages of employees, maintain company policies, define and alter income/ expense heads within the payroll system from time to time.
To utilize the powerful capabilities of end-to-end ERP, you must have the expert understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. You can gain the proficient skills with, offered by authentic Microsoft training partners. Having the relevant skills with hands-on exposure on the automated processes in Dynamics NAV can help you derive accelerated performance.
Created on Jun 26th 2018 04:22. Viewed 1,280 times.