How does ceramic heater coil make ceramic heaters more efficient?by Barkha Pahuja SEO/Writer
Ceramic heaters have become quite famous these days. The reasons
are many, but the prime reason is the heating system installed in it.
This type of heater makes use of ceramic heating coils. It is
considered to be a type of portable electric warmer.
The function of the ceramic heater coil
It is a heating element used in the heater that converts electrical energy into heat through the method of resistive or Joule heating. The electric current that passes through the coil encounters resistance results in heating of the element. Different from the Peltier effect, this procedure is independent of the direction of current flow.
The material used to make ceramic heater coils
A typical heating element is generally a coil, ribbon (straight or ribbed), or strap of wire that gives off heat exactly like a lamp filament. When electric current flows through it, the heating coil glows red hot and converts the electrical energy into heat.
Heating elements are normally made from nickel-based or iron-based elements. The nickel-based ones are usually nichrome that is an alloy consisting of about 80 % nickel and 20 % chromium.
How ceramic heaters heat the air?
Ceramic heaters consist of a number of ceramic plates attached to the heater coils of metal that heat up in the as discussed. But the plates absorb this heat and release it into the air. They are quicker than common heaters. Furthermore, they take less time to cool down once switched off.
Safety features and characteristics
• Apart from being quicker and more competent, ceramic heaters are also safe to use.
• They are capable to function at a low temperature.
• A particular feature of the ceramic heater is it reduces the electric current. It reduces any risk of causing a fire in the house.
• These electric heaters also have a slant detection unit at the bottom. This allows them to shut off if knocked over, which is one more safety feature.
Ceramic heaters are perfect for all types of families as they are equipped with more advanced features such as
• A timer,
• Digital displays, and
• Remote controls
These features make them highly demanded. The ceramic heater manufacturers use ceramic heater coils to make them efficient.
In order to get the high-quality coils, contact one of the best and reputed ceramic heater coil exporters Guwahati.
Here are some of their salient features:
• Iconic presence for quality, durability, and aesthetics in the industry
• Make available affordable high-quality products
• Can fulfill bulk order diligently and timely
Created on Jan 22nd 2019 03:34. Viewed 292 times.