How Do You Deal with QuickBooks Error 6129?by John Kartan Accounting And Bookkeeping
QuickBooks is an advanced application that helps you create reports and statements for your small and medium-sized businesses. But, it often encounters glitches like the QuickBooks Error 6129: Database connection verification failure. This text comes up when the user tries to access the company file. The main factor behind this issue is the disconnection between the database and the network server, resulting in users being exposed to the risk of permanently losing their company data. Follow our blog below to understand why this happens and how you can get rid of it.
If you, too, are tired of facing QuickBooks error 6129, it is time to get in touch with a specialist and resolve this right away. Contact 1.800.579.0391.
Factors Provoking QuickBooks Error 6129
- Using an outdated version of QuickBooks.
- The server and QuickBooks are disconnected.
- A corrupted Network Data (.ND) file.
- Damaged Windows or QuickBooks files.
- The user is not logged in as the Admin or does not have full permission access.
Read Also :- QuickBooks Error 6069
Methods to Cure QuickBooks Error 6129
The QuickBooks Error 6129 can be resolved when you have the right solution guide with you. Follow the steps mentioned below to remove the issue from your device-
Method 1- Give a new name to your Network Data file
- Navigate to the folder where your QuickBooks files are saved.
- Locate the file with the .ND extension.
- Click right on it.
- Select the Rename option.
- Add .OLD to its name so that it looks like a file name.ND.OLD.
- Next, hit the Windows icon.
- Tap on the Programs tab.
- Choose QuickBooks from the list.
- Now, you must click on the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Press the Scan option.
- Allow the scan to run on your computer.
- Select Close.
- Open QuickBooks and your company file to check if the issue has been resolved.
Method 2- Switch the Location of the Company File
- Navigate to the C: drive of your computer and right-click on this window.
- Select New Folder.
- Now, move to the original folder where your QuickBooks files and folders are stored.
- Click right on your folder.
- Choose the Copy option.
- Paste the items in the newly created folder.
- Follow steps 6-13 from the previous method.
Method 3- Access your device in the Safe Mode
- Press the Windows icon.
- Click on the Shift key.
- Tap on the Restart button.
- In the following window, double-click on Troubleshoot.
- Next, click on Advanced Options.
- Press the Startup Settings option.
- Hit Restart.
- This will trigger a restart to your device, displaying the menu where you have to choose the Enable Safe Mode option.
- Disable your system anti-virus program.
- Create a new QuickBooks company file.
- Revert to the Normal Mode.
- Reboot your device.
We are optimistic that our blog helped you get rid of QuickBooks Error 6129. If the instructions mentioned above could not help you and the error persists, feel free to connect with a live agent on call at 1.800.579.0391.
Created on Oct 18th 2021 16:26. Viewed 155 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.