How do I fix the lenovo computer sound not working?by Bradford wilson How To Fix Belkin Router Not Working Problem
When you install the new speakers into the windows 10 machine, then you must make sure that your computer is recognising the speakers. After that only you will be able to play the audio from your computer. Apart from that, the computer should also have the audio driver. so that your machine can operate the speakers.
So if you are currently unable to access the audio from your laptop. do not worry, here are the guide about how do I fix Lenovo laptop no sound problem. you may apply it on your device.
How to fix the Lenovo laptop no sound problem easily?
Whenever Lenovo computers are unable to play the sound, please make these changes into the laptop.
- 1. First of all, make sure that the speakers are properly attached. And computer is identifying them.
- 2. Now restart the computer once and then make sure that the sound is not muted.
- 3. Please make sure that the volume is raised properly.
- 4. Go to the control panel and setup the current speakers are default.
- 5. If you are unable to access the laptop on the computer, you need to remove the current account and then re-add them using the valid mail settings.
- 6. Go to the device manager and remove all types of driver. after that reboot the computer once.
- 7. Please go back to the device manger again and update the audio driver on your laptop as well.
- 8. Uninstall the current sound software from the computer and then install it back into the computer or other device.
- 9. Please go to the factory restore option and then reset the factory settings, when your device were working fine.
If you have already tried these steps but your laptop is still not working fine. you need to visit askprob blogs for more help.
Created on Sep 29th 2021 10:26. Viewed 115 times.