How can I fix the Norton Antivirus Related issues?by john rise I am an IT Expert in USA
When we are using our PC without installing any kind of Antivirus software after some time our device creates some trouble. To defend from this situation, we have to use some Antivirus i.e. Norton.com/setup which protects our computer system from various threats. Basically, Antivirus is a set of software or program which is designed to prevent the threat, virus, and other malicious software. This is the reason we have to consider the best Antivirus to defend the system. But here one question arises, which is the best antivirus who is perfectly suited for our organization.
Different individuals have their different perception in terms of Norton Antivirus. But here is the best Norton Antivirus software which defends your all devices to virus, spyware, worms, Trojan horses etc. It effortlessly scans your all programs of device to download files and open mail, protect from surf websites. But many times, we have seen that some of the user-facing technical issues regarding Norton Antivirus. Norton Antivirus not crash, open, or sometime installation issue, downloading issue and many other problems. If you are facing that type of issue so, follow the steps given below to make you trouble free.
- If you found that your Norton Antivirus is not working properly then immediately removes it and installs it. If you found that your Norton Antivirus is not working properly then immediately removes it and installs it.
- If there is any downloading issue then:
- First login in to your Norton account
- Now look top right-hand side here you find My Norton, click on it.
- Download it.
- Sometime due to Internet issue this issue is inconsistent. Due to ISP issue your Norton stopped working. Most of the time Norton firewall block your internet connection. For this:
- Close your all software and restart your device
- Here you have to disable your Norton firewall provisionally.
- Once your device is start, open your Norton product.
- Go to setting option and under the detailed setting click on firewall.
- In General setting tab, click on the slider to turn it off.
- In the drop-down menu there is protection alert dialog box, Click on apply and choose permanently.
- After that apply it and click on ok and ensure that firewall is turned off.
- Again, restart your device and move to Norton
- Once you update you can turn the Norton firewall on.
By following steps, ensure that your all issues get resolve. But in case if any technical problems will left then contact to technical experts on our toll-free number. S our experts are available 24*7 for the help of the customer.
Robert Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for norton products at norton.com/setup or www.norton.com/setup .
Created on May 13th 2019 13:08. Viewed 237 times.