Home Remedies That Replace The Need To Use Lip Care Productsby Advik Verma Heath Consultant Almost every girl loves to wear lip colors, but no lipstick can make your lips perfect if your lips are not well maintained and healthy.
The skin of your lips is much thinner then the skin of other parts of body, and hence, it can easily get chapped. Therefore, it very important to take extra care of the lips.
Here are some lip care tips to get soft and pinkish Lips
1. Drink Plenty of Water- Water is the key factor that not only helps to keep the skin glowing, but also helps to nourish the lips. Make sure that you drink 7-8 glass of water per day. It also helps to maintain the other metabolism activities happening inside your body.
2. Do not use the cheap Lip Care Products- The cheap lip care make your lip color dark and dry. Always use branded lips care products such as Himalaya, Revlon, Neiva and Avon. The best natural lip care cream is Himalaya Peach Shine Lip Care 4.5G as it is free from the preservatives, mineral oil, petroleum jelly and silicone. It contains the rich antioxidants that restore your lips.
3. Do not bite or lick your lips- It is a very bad habit to bite or lick your lips by tongue and teeth because constantly biting the lips will leave them as chapped and dark while licking will make your lips dry.
4. Eat the variety of fruits and vegetables in your regular diet- This is one of the important key factors to make your lips soft. Eat plenty of fruits and green vegetables that are rich in Vitamin B and Vitamin E such as papaya, Kiwi, Berries and avocados. It also helps to glow the skin color.
5. Massage your lips- Massage will help to improve the blood circulation of your lips and ensures that your lips get the nutrients that are needed for nourishment you can use the oil.
Keep these amazing tips in mind to get the naturally healthy and soft lips. You can also Buy Lip Care Products Online by checking that only natural ingredients are used. With the coming of the concept of Online Pharmacy India, the buying process has become much less complication and is directed towards saving the hard-earned time, money and energy of the buyers.
Created on Mar 5th 2018 03:20. Viewed 206 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.