Health Requirements while applying for Australia PR Visaby Visa Experts Immigration Consultants | PR Visa Agent
Making it to the topmost immigration destinations of the world is sure to be a winning deal for you and family. And, why do we say that? That’s simple Australia has been a favourite immigration hotspot for many new immigrants looking for a new abode. Considered among the top 10 countries when it comes to the quality of living and citizenship, Australia Immigration gives you life a different direction.
That’s why they have introduced the permanent residency, that enables you to start afresh in Australia with absolute comfort and ease, making the transition feel smooth and hassle free to you in every manner. Since every individual has a unique profile, the Immigration Department of Australia has launched visas such like Subclass 189, Subclass 190 and Subclass 489 for skilled professionals and Subclass 888 and Subclass 188 for business and tradespeople.
Amongst all the requirements you will be required to fulfil while applying for your Australia PR Visa, the health criteria is something you must not take lightly. Since Australia has a very well-equipped healthcare system – Public healthcare (Medicare) and Private healthcare (Insurance), and if your family is accompanying you then you need a health cover to secure the expensive health costs that would have to be otherwise, be borne by you. And, if you are a permanent resident you are entitled to free healthcare in Australia. You need to pass the health criteria to ensure you have no impending medical problem before you set foot on the Australian soil.
· Before coming to Australia get your health assessment is done by logging in to your Immi Account and going to your application. Post this, click on the health assessment link in the Application status section.
· If the DHA (Department of Home Affairs) in Australia feel that you do not require a health examination, there will be no such link. This will depend on which visa you have applied for, duration of your stay in Australia, what you plan to do in Australia, the country you will apply from, any specific circumstances that might apply to you or whether you have any particular health conditions.
· If the link appears, click on this link and complete filling the details of your medical history.
· Once you do this, you will be provided with a referral letter comprising with an identifier known as HAP ID, which is required when you undergo any health examination.
· You will be clinically examined by one of the Departments approved panel physicians or clinics. A panel physician is someone who is a doctor or radiologist appointed by the immigration department of Australia to conduct health examinations outside Australia, at an approved clinic.
Australia Immigration makes a crucial contribution to the boost in the economic condition, growth and progress of Australia, helping Australia's future per capita income levels. It is because of large scale skilled Australia immigration that has led to the development and expansion of small businesses which form a cornerstone to Australia economy, bringing in with them cutting edge technology.
To know more detailed information on the required health criteria for Australia PR Visa, you can get in touch with our certified Immigration experts.
Created on Jun 4th 2019 04:41. Viewed 543 times.