Health benefits of fruits - the super foods for your baby's nutritional needsby Jain Farm fresh Fun Fruit Snack
A baby’s world is a fascinating one especially when they turn around 6 months old. Everything around them intrigues them, and they are in a state of constant exploration. A high touch, feel and taste stage of their lives, everything first goes into the mouth to be evaluated and understood.This is also the time that their dietary requirements are changing and growing and only milk is not enough to take care of their nutritional needs. Now is the time to introduce best fruits for babies and vegetables into their diet. The entire new experience of eating really delights a baby, and they love to eat all the new foods being offered to them.
Starting a baby’s solid food journey with easy on the stomach fruits and vegetables is ideal. Fruits are the superfoods as they are rich in vitamins A, B & C. They are also full of fibre, antioxidants and folate which is very critical to a baby’s growing needs. Fruits also appeal to a baby because of the many flavours, soft textures, taste and their lovely colours. While the food preferences vary from family to family, there are certain fruit snack which are universally loved by babies and are fabulous for their health and nutritional needs. These are easy to digest and unlikely to have an allergic reaction.
Let’s look at some of the fruits that are ideal as first foods for a baby
- Apple: Pureed apples are tasty and very easy on the stomach. These are full of antioxidants and vitamins and help fight against constipation
- Banana: Mashed bananas are a favourite with the babies. Rich in potassium and magnesium, they are full of energy and all things sweet for a baby
- Papaya: Mashed papaya is easy to swallow and is rich in vitamin C and beta-carotene. High in soluble fibre that helps in keeping the baby’s bowel movement regular, papaya also contains enzymes that aid digestion
- Berries: Extremely rich in antioxidants, berries are also full of vitamins A & C. The fact that is also so colourful, they are a big hit with the babies.
- Pear: Pears are gentle on the tummy and great for a baby suffering from reflux
- Peaches: These are rich in vitamin C, and the very soft flesh is easy to digest
- Cantaloupe and Melons:These are rich in vitamin A and calcium. Cantaloupes are also high in beta-carotene, making them excellent for vision and eye health
- Mangoes: This fruit is the king of all fruits and is rich in vitamin K and many other nutrients. Its yummy taste and an amazing texture really make a baby happy
Your baby may not take well to all these fruits and might need some time to like the taste. Stay patient and allow him/her to try something new. FRU2go- fruit snack for kids resembles the same,We are providing fresh snacks for anyone, who is looking for a nutritious fruit fix, without the hassle of cutting and peeling, & without any rotting and damaging in all over India. FRU2go brings you 100% natural fresh fruits, which keeps you healthy, active and in great shape.
Created on Nov 28th 2018 06:12. Viewed 330 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.