Hair care tips and home remediesby Deepti G. Creating Impact through Words
Hair can make or mar your face appearance. However, maintaining healthy hair is not easy. The increasing pollution, lack of a balanced diet, excessive use of chemical-based hair care products, fast lifestyle, excessive hair styling, etc., are some of the major reasons for unhealthy hair.
Due to the above-mentioned issues today, many people
are facing issues such as hair fall, dry/rough hair, thinning of hair, irritant
scalp, dandruff, etc.
Haircare Tips for Healthy
a balanced diet or a diet rich in iron that includes, chickpeas, fish, cereals,
leafy vegetables etc.
your protein intake as it is required for both growth and strengthening of
hair. Consume cheese, lentils, yogurt, milk, etc., in adequate quantity.
your hair only once or twice a week with cold or tepid water. Also, do not
change shampoo brands frequently.
Do not use shampoos with sulfur content or go for organic shampoos.
your hair with natural nourishing oils at least once a week.
coloring your hair if you have dry and frizzy hair.
broad head comb to remove hair knots and while combing your hair comb it
your hair every 6-8 weeks in order to get rid of slip ends. You may cut 1/4th
to 1/2 inch of your hair and allow smoothly.
you use conditioner remember to wash it with cold water as it strengthens the
tips and increase the shine.
ironing or curling your hair make sure you use a hair serum.
Home remedies for strong and
1. Coconut oil, egg, and olive oil hair mask:
Coconut oil deeply nourishes
the scalp and strengthens the hair roots whereas, the egg makes your hair naturally
silky and shiny. Olive oil prevents hair from cell damage.
1. Take two tablespoons of warm coconut oil and allow it to
2. Now add two tablespoons of olive oil and 1-2 eggs in it
and mix well.
3. Apply the mixture on your hair from hair roots to the
4. Leave it untouched for 1 hour and rinse with normal
5. Later you wash your hair with a gentle shampoo.
2. Aloe Vera, tea tree oil, and lemon hair mask:
The proteolytic enzymes in Aloe vera repair dead skin in the scalp. Moreover, it reduces dandruff, reduces hair fall, and promotes hair growth. Tea tree oil deeply nourishes your hair while lemon juice helps to restore pH level and remove excess oil from the scalp.
1. In a bowl add 3 tablespoons of fresh Aloe Vera,3-4 drops
of tea tree oil, and lemon juice and mix them well.
2. Apply the mixture on your scalp and leave it undisturbed
for 20 minutes.
3. Post this, wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
Follow the above healthy hair
tips and home remedies to get bouncy, healthy hair back!
Created on Jul 19th 2021 03:24. Viewed 264 times.