Guide to Resetting an iPod Shuffle
by John Morrison office.com/setup | *** | install
The iPod shuffle is manufactured and marketed by Apple Incorporation. The first-generation Apple device can be quickly loaded with a selection of songs and to play them in random order. Reset the Apple device and it helps to resolve technical problems, when the device fails to respond. The iPod can be reset by pressing a series of button command on the device.
Method 1. Resetting iPod shuffle 1G and 2G
- Disconnect the Apple device shuffle from PC, if relevant. The Apple’s iPod shuffle can reset when connected to a PC via USB.
- Move the on/ off switch on the iPod to the “Off” position. When switching off, the green stripe underneath the Power switch will not be visible.
- Wait for at least five seconds. Give enough time for the Apple device to switch off.
- Move the playlist button to the “shuffle” or “play in order” position. The green strip will appear to the eyes, and the Apple device Shuffle is no reset.
Method 2. Resolving the iPod Shuffle issues
- Try charging the iPod shuffle using PC or a power adapter prior to resetting the device if it does not respond. There is a situation when iPod shuffle does not respond due to low battery life.
- Try using a different USB cable or USB port before resetting the iPod if it gets failed, to charge or respond when connected to Computer.
- Uninstall and reinstall iTunes on PC if the user is unable to use iPod shuffles with iTunes. Sometime an outdated or corrupt version of iTunes may interfere with Apple Mobile Device Support having the ability to recognize user‘s device in iTunes. Apple Mobile Device support has installed with iTunes.
- Restore the iPod Shuffle using iTunes if resetting the device fails to correct any technical problems. Restoring the iPod to factory setting will erase all data from the device and install the latest version of the program.Here’s how:
- Launch iTunes by connecting the Apple device shuffle to the computer
- Hit on the Apple device Shuffle when it shows in iTunes, and then press on the Summary tab.
- Press on “Restore,” then press on “Restore” again to approve what user wants to restore.
- After waiting for some moment, iTunes will inform about restoration, and then disconnect the iPod Shuffle from PC. The device will get restored to the original factory settings.
Steve Rogers is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Steve Rogers has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source : www.office.com/setup
Created on Dec 19th 2018 13:05. Viewed 338 times.