Guide to Download VLC Media Player for Windows 11by June Reeve Content Marketer
VLC is a free and good choice media player that can be easily downloaded to your PC. VLC is a media player that is smooth in working on a variety of platforms, including Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, Android, and iOS. All major OS is finely supported. On Windows 11, you can download the VLC media player for free and watch your cinema and Box shows. The VLC media player is free available for download from the Windows 11 App Store. You can easily download Windows apps and Android apps on your system using the Windows 11 App Store, which links Amazon App Store and Microsoft Store. This blog will show you how to download VLC player from Windows 11 app store.
Steps to Download VLC Media Player for Windows 11
The VLC media player is one of the finest media players that you can download on your PC. This player is available for free and can be downloaded on all the major operating systems. It is also possible to get the most recent version of the software by visiting the company’s official website in addition to video, music, filters, and audio filters. Let’s look at how to get a VLC player from the Windows 11 app store.
· First, launch the Start menu of Windows 11 and search for Microsoft Store and open it on your PC.
· Now, in the Microsoft Store, search for VLC. Select the first application that appears.
· You will see the 'Free' button appear here. Click on it to download and install it on your PC.
· Once the application is installed on your PC, you can run it.
· Now, move to the start menu, and search for VLC, and open it.
Created on 2 days 9 hours ago. Viewed 79 times.