Guide to Deleting a Gmail Accountby Hayate Abul Digital Marketing
In our life, we face many bad experiences either at home, office or anywhere else. It really affects our psychological behavior. But we can’t do anything about bad experiences; except to learn from them, and if there is nothing out of it to learn, we simply forget it. Our mind is a wonder house because the mind itself allows us to remove or you can say to delete the bad memories. So the same human trait is featured in Gmail Account too, where a user can delete his or her account, whenever they wish to do so.
Deleting a Gmail Account
1. Launch the Google Account page. Just visit https://myaccount.google.com/ in the browser.
2. Press Delete user account or services. Just at the right side of the page in the “Account Preferences” column option, the user can see it. (Imp: User may have to pull-down to see the option).
3. Press Delete products. At the right side of the page, the user may see this option.
4. Type user password to log into the account which the user wants to delete will have to enter the password.
5. Press Next. Just near the bottom of the page user may find a blue tab.
6. Hit the trash icon next to the “Gmail” heading. Just near the below page user can find it right of the “Gmail” heading.
7. Type a non-Gmail email address. Enter an email address for a non-Gmail account in the pop-up window. It may be an email address, to which users have access, including accounts in iCloud, Yahoo, and Outlook.
8. Press Send Verification Email. The user may find it at the below-right corner of the pop-up window. It will send an approval email to the non-Gmail address.
9. Launch non-Gmail email address. Visit the email address’ website and log on if required, then launch user inbox if it is not launching.
10. Launch the email from Google. Press the email from the “Google” sender to do.
11. Press the deletion URL. To launch a new webpage with Google’s terms of deletion, just go in the middle of the body of the email.
12. Check the “Yes” box. It is a checkbox near the below of the page.
13. Press Delete Gmail. The user may see it at the lower side of the page. This will instantly delete the user’s Gmail account.
14. Press Done when prompted.
It will complete the process of deletion and returns the user to the Google account page. Still, users may use their Google account for things they love to do, like going on YouTube by logging on with the non-Gmail address.
Mathew Anderson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Mathew has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source : Gmail Account
Created on Dec 17th 2018 13:39. Viewed 482 times.