Global Telecom Events in 2020by IDeACOM NC Business Telephone Provider
Topics within this season agendas in telecom include; Blockchain, IoT, 5G, AI, VOIP, digital transformation, telco clouds, process automation, network security, internet infrastructure strategy, telco-as-a-service, data monetization, WISPs, and a lot more.
Telecom Events to Take Part in 2020:
- 5G Expo Global 2020
- International Wireless Communications Expo
- MWC Barcelona
- M3AAWG (48th General Meeting)
- GITEX Global
At trade shows, you have opportunities to adopt new innovative solutions for the organization to talk with exhibitors and learn more about the potential for enterprise technology.
The list and the data are curated and brought to you by the Ideacom of central North Carolina. A member of one of the largest telecommunications alliances in North America and a nationwide 300 million dollar telecommunications company with over 60 years of experience.
1. 5G Expo Global 2020
The 5G Expo will gather key industries from over the globe and will exhibit debate and content, showcasing the latest tech inventions and solutions and investigating the entire 5G ecosystem.
- Date: 17-18 MARCH 2020
- Venue: Olympia London, UK
- Website: https://5gexpo.net/global/
- Cost: Free
- Attendees: 26,000
- Exhibitors: 950+
- 1500+ Speakers: 56% director level and above
- Participant Organizations: Nokia, Vodafone, O2, Samsung, BBC, BT Sport, Nokia Smart Internet Lab, FC Barcelona, Accenture, Cisco, Toshiba, and more.
Key Topics: 5G Latency – Network Slicing – Enterprise Benefits and Challenges – Collaborating 5G – IoT & Blockchain – Big Data & AI in 5G – The Future of Cybersecurity
Summary: Discover 5G's significance and how it can also transform numerous other industries, including Manufacturing, Transport, Supply Energy, Insurance, Logistics, Government, Chain, and Automotive.
2. International Wireless Communications Expo
IWCE 2020 is the communications expo that offers lots of chances to expand your expertise and discover technologies in wireless communications. See the tracks and the schedule below.
- Date: March 30 – APRIL 3, 2020
- Location: Las Vegas Convention Center. Las Vegas, NV
- Website: https://www.iwceexpo.com/iwce20/Public/Enter.aspx
- Cost: Free
- Attendees: 6,500+
- Exhibitors: 400 from 57 countries
- Jeffrey Johnson, CEO (Western Fire Chiefs Association)
- Bryan Wiens, Senior Product Manager, Cloud Services, InterTalk Critical Information Systems
- John Manning, Architect, Public Safety & National Security, Microsoft
- Tony Bardo, Assistant VP, Gov. Solutions, Hughes Network Systems
- And many more.
Key Topics: The new track includes 5G, Safe Cities, In-Building Wireless, and Smart X.
Summary: 6,500+ industry professionals from all over the world attend out of the merchant community, community safety, utilities, transportation, enterprise, professional services, and also the government.
3. MWC Barcelona
The GSMA MWC series (officially called Mobile World Congress) is the world's most significant exhibition for the cellular industry and incorporates a thought-leadership conference featuring prominent executives representing global cellular operators, device manufacturers, technology suppliers, and vendors.
- Date: 24-27 February 2020
- Location: Fira Gran Via, Barcelona, Spain
- Website: https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/
- Cost: Paid
- Exhibition Pass - €799
- New Topic Pass - €1,699
- Silver Pass - €2,199
- Gold Pass - €2,699
- Platinum Pass - €4,999
- Attendees: N/A
- Exhibitors: Google, Facebook, Huawei, Intel, Lenovo, T-Mobile, Microsoft, Qualcomm, NTT DoCoMo, SAP, MI Nokia, Verizon, Vodafone, IBM, HP, Ericsson, Cisco, MacAfee and more.
- Keynote Speakers:
- Anne Chow, CEO, AT&T Business
- Thomas Kurian, CEO, Google Cloud
- Steve Mollenkopf, CEO, Qualcomm Inc.
- CP Gurnani, CEO and Managing Director, Tech Mahindra
- Pat Gelsinger, CEO, VMware
- And many more.
Key Topics: AI, The 5G Era, Customer Engagement, Industry X, Media & Entertainment, Our Planet, Security & Privacy.
Summary: The biggest of the series, MWC Barcelona, often takes place in February, but sporadically occurs during the first week of March. The site is the Fira Gran Via venue in Barcelona, Spain. Presence is a lot significantly more than 100,000 people, and attendees from over the world represent more than 200 countries.
4. M3AAWG (48th General Meeting)
M3AAWG meetings are an exceptional opportunity to go over the most current in anti-abuse, together with professionals in a focused environment of boards and sessions.
- Date: February 17-20, 2020
- Location: Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco, CA
- Website: https://www.m3aawg.org/
- Cost: N/A
- Attendees: 100 – 500 delegates approx.
- Exhibitors: 10 - 50 approx.
- Keynote Speakers:
- Alex Bobotek, M3AAWG Co-Chairman, Mobile, (AT&T Lead of Messaging Anti-Abuse Architecture and Strategy)
- Michael O’Reirdan, M3AAWG Co-Chairman, Malware, (Comcast, Engineering Fellow)
- Suresh Ramasubramanian M3AAWG Member, (IBM, Architect, Antispam and Compliance at IBM's SmartCloud iNotes)
- Kevin Sullivan, M3AAWG Member, (Microsoft, Principal Security Strategist, Microsoft Global Security Strategy and Diplomacy team)
- And many more.
Key Topics: N/A
Summary: Founded in 2004, M3AAWG (Messaging, Malware, and also Mobile Anti-Abuse Working Group) is just a technology-neutral, nonpolitical working human anatomy.
5. GITEX Global
GITEX (Gulf Information Technology Exhibition) is an annual consumer computer and electronics show, exhibition, and seminar that takes place in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
- Date: 27 SEPT - 1 OCT 2020
- Location: Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE
- Website: https://www.gitex.com/
- Cost: Free & Paid
- Attendees: 100, 000+
- Exhibitors: 4,500+
- Countries: 140+
Key Topics: 26 technology sectors, including 5G, Future Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, GITEX Lifestyle Tech, and Smart Cities.
Summary: The GITEX exhibit includes an incredibly specialized audience. The consumer participants include tech enthusiasts, IT professionals, students, and consumers in addition to traders.
With the development of the most recent generation of cellular communications, new products are born, new startups, modern technology, and a variety of things to explore. Follow the blog to know more about the telecom news.
Interested in hearing industry leaders discuss subjects and sharing their use cases? There are certainly plenty of telecom events out there organized every year around the world, but it's challenging to find the perfect one!
Author: Ideacom NC
IDeACOM® of Central North Carolina is proud to be a member of one of the largest telecommunications alliances in North America.
A nationwide telecommunications company with over 60 years of experience. IDeACOM® is dedicated to collaborating with companies to manage their core business by improving communications.
Created on Feb 25th 2020 00:37. Viewed 300 times.