Get Quick, Accurate Diabetes Results with the Siemens DCA Vantage Analyzerby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Advanced reporting options and user-friendly features make the Siemens DCA Vantage point-of-care analyzer an ideal option for reliable diabetes testing in various settings.
Point-of-care analyzers help test blood glucose levels quickly and effectively. Leading clinical laboratory equipment dealers offer a wide range of these devices equipped with advanced features and testing capabilities. The DCA Vantage from Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics is user-friendly point-of-care analyzer that simplifies diabetes testing and delivers accurate and clinically relevant results, thereby improving therapeutic decision making and patient compliance. This FDA-approved device is an ideal option to monitor glycemic control and detect early kidney disease in various settings such as physicians’ offices and remote, point-of-care coordinated sites in hospitals, and multisite practices.
Efficient Patient Management
The DCA Vantage analyzer is used by three out of four physicians who perform HbA1c testing in their office. It improves workflow by helping physicians manage diabetic patients more effectively. It comes with advanced features and provides fast and reliable test results allow healthcare providers to decide on the effectiveness of a treatment plan, and make therapeutic adjustments more confidently
This piece of lab equipment can test from a small (1 µL) whole blood sample in just 6 minutes. It also uses urine specimens for microalbumin, creatinine, and albumin/creatinine ratios using the appropriate cartridges in 7 minutes to report a quantitative protein status with automatic creatinine adjustment. An onboard GFR calculator equipped in this point-of-care analyzer indexes kidney function. In addition, printed patient records and electronic transmission to LIS electronic medical record allows for reduced transcription errors.
The DCA Vantage point-of-care analyzer testing procedure involves just a few simple steps –
* Collect blood from a capillary puncture into a capillary holder (supplied with the analyzer)
* Insert the sample filled holder into the reagent cartridge
* Verify the analyzer’s calibration by sliding the reagent cartridge through the slot and inserting the reagent cartridge (containing the specimen) into the instrument
* Analysis starts when the instrument door is closed
* Results and QC information are automatically uploads to LIS/HIS to reduce manual logging and save time.
DCA Vantage - Features and Specifications
* Self-contained cartridges facilitate easy, walk-away operation after sample loading
* No sample or reagent preparation required
* Bar-code scanner for safer and faster patient/operator ID entry
* Storage of up to 4,000 onboard records, with powerful sorting capabilities
* Automatic reminders alert when maintenance is due
* Simple, intuitive touch-screen operation
* Flexible reporting of HbA1c% (NGSP, JDS, and Mono-S units) and IFCC (mmol/mol)
* Test measurement - Automatic, optional transmission
* Optional lockout if schedule not followed or QC fails
* Adjustable correlation to reference methods
* Meets NGSP performance criteria
Customizable security access modes support up to 1,000 operators, protect patient information, and prevent operation by unauthorized users.
Ensure purchase from a Reliable Medical Lab Equipment Supplier
Purchase of the Siemens DCA Vantage analyzer from a reliable lab equipment supplier would ensure reasonable pricing. Experienced dealers will also ensure excellent customer service and dedicated maintenance support. Customers can place orders directly at their online store and have the product shipped to them promptly.
Created on Jun 2nd 2018 05:23. Viewed 141 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.