Foxwell NT530 Diagnostic tool Scan Vehicleby Tacry J. Auto Diagnostic Tool When you completed the Foxwell NT530 Scanner identification of vehicle, you have to identify the control modules installed in the vehicle. More automobile diagnostic tool,visit our website:OBD2 tool
Quick Scan performs an automatic system test to determine which control modules are installed on the vehicle and provides diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) overview. Depending on the number of control modules, it may take 10 minutes or longer to complete the test.
To perform an automatic system scan:
1. Scroll with the arrow keys to highlight Quick Scan from the menu and press ENTER to start.
2. To pause the scan, press the function key corresponding with Pause on the screen.
3. At the end of successful automatic controller scan, a menu with a list of installed controllers together with their DTC overview displays.
4. If there is diagnostic trouble code(s) detected in a control unit, press the function key corresponding with Report on the screen to view details of code information. Or press the function key Erase to clear them.
5. Press function key F1 to save the trouble code information.
6. Select the system you would like to test, and press the ENTER key. When the scanner has established connection with the vehicle, the Function Menu displays.
Figure 5-5 Function Menu screen
More detail of Foxwell NT530,please check here:
Created on Aug 22nd 2019 20:38. Viewed 260 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.