Export Lists from the Old QuickBooks Company File Into a New Data Fileby Devin Smith Technical Support Expert
Want to know the process to export lists from the old company file into a new data file? Read this post ahead and get a brief about the entire process involved in successfully exporting lists from the old company file into a new data file. The steps mentioned in this post should be performed after the user has already created a new company file.
Continue reading, for further information about exporting QuickBooks lists from the old company file into a new data file or talk to our accounting experts for any kind of technical assistance using our number i.e. 1(844)405-0906.
Steps to export lists from old QuickBooks company file
The user can export the QuickBooks lists from old company file into a new data file by performing the steps below:
· The first step is to select utilities tab from the file menu
· And select the export option
· The next step is to select the lists to IIF files
Moving ahead, the user should select the list to
be exported and click on ok tab
· The last step is to browse the location where he/she wishes to save the file and click on save
Steps to clean up the lists in QuickBooks desktop
One can perform the below steps to clean up the lists:
· The user can remove the customer to whom he/she no longer sell
· Or the vendors from whom you no longer purchase
· Now, the user can remove the employees who left
· Or the items that aren’t sold any further
Steps to import the list in QuickBooks desktop
· In this, the user is required to first open the new company file and ensure to log in as admin, and also log in the single user mode.
· Now, from the file menu select utilities tab.
· Select import and click on IIF files.
The user will then have to import the chart of
· And then, import the files.
Have you implemented the above strategies to export lists from the old company file into a new data file? Unable to perform the steps for some reason?
Well, need not to worry, our QuickBooks customer support
team is there to rescue you. Contact our support professionals using our number
i.e.1(844)405-0906, and discuss your issue with our professionals.
Created on May 15th 2021 07:27. Viewed 53 times.