Display QuickBooks Hidden Files & Folders or Search for Files using Windowsby Devin Smith Technical Support Expert
Are you search for the process to? If yes, then your search ends here. In this post, we will be discussing in detail the process to locate the file or display the hidden files or folders. Thus, make sure that stick to the post till the end, and scroll through carefully.
Moreover, if you need our assistance at any point of time, then ring up to our experts at 1-844-405-0906, and they will ensure to provide you with immediate technical assistance.
Steps to Display hidden files and folders or search for files using Windows
If you are using windows 10, then the below stated steps would work:
· The user will have to select the folder icon to open file explorer on the desktop or system tray
· Also, select the view tab and then choose hidden items
· Under this, the user should press windows + E to open file explorer
· And then, select the view tab and also choose file extensions and hidden items
Search for files in windows
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
· Here, the user needs to press windows + E to open the windows explorer
· And then press Ctrl + F to choose the search box
o In case the user doesn’t remember the entire file name, the it is recommended to try entering part of the file name
o In case the user only knows the file extension, then it is suggested to substitute with an asterisk for the file name and include the extension
· The search results will display on the screen
It should be noted that the same file name might appear in multiple directories or folders. The same file name might also appear multiple times with different file extensions.
Displaying the QuickBooks hidden files and folders or
search for files using windows becomes easy, once the above stated steps
are followed properly. However, for further technical assistance, you can reach
out to our
You may also read:
Created on Mar 8th 2021 03:20. Viewed 94 times.