Estimated costs of DIY Umrahby Ady Grewal Content writer
Though several people go for Umrah through an authentic platform there is also an option to perform Umrah by DIY (Do It Yourself). If the pilgrim is very confident and well-aware of each step of Umrah from home to Al-Haram including sacred journey as it is not easy to reach from home to airport and then airport to Al-haram at your own risk.
So, that is the reason to avoid troubles and hassle people consult to the trustworthy and registered traveling agency which take and departs them safe and sound. With them, people do not face difficulties during performing the rituals. And after performing the Umrah pilgrims are not worry to stay in hotels as they are too arranged by them. Moreover, pilgrims can follow the agents to visit other Islamic places as it is also not easy to find secret historical places. But, if someone goes through DIY Umrah, so the following information might help:
Umrah visa fee cost: £150 / $220
It is without the repeat fee of 2000SAR per customer. If someone has a new passport, so he doesn’t pay for this. The Umrah fee is standard for every single country.
Flights from New York to Jeddah for Umrah: $950 (one stopover in Istanbul)
Flights from London to Jeddah for Umrah: £550 (direct) £380 (one stopover in Istanbul)
Hotels in Makkah for 5 nights
Options for 4 and 5-star hotels with closest to Haram first
• Makkah Millennium Towers (0.3 miles) £600 / $780 for two people
• Hyatt Makkah Jabal Omar (0.4 miles) £600 / $780 for two people
• Hilton Convention hotel (0.4 miles) £530 / $650 for two people
• Sheraton Makkah Jabal Al Kaaba Hotel (0.5 miles) £330 / $430 for two people
• M Hotel Makkah by Millennium (1.6 miles) £190 / $250 for two people
Options for 3-star hotels nearby to Al-Haram
• Ibis Styles Makkah (1.9 miles) £116 / $150 for two people
• Holiday Inn Makkah Al Aziziah (2.3 miles) £185 / $240 for two people
• Four Points by Sheraton Makkah Al Naseem (4.2miles) £145 / $200 for two people
Hotels in Madinah for 5 nights
• Pullman Zamzam Madina (0.2 miles) £375 / $490
• Anwar Al Madinah Movenpick Hotel (0.3 miles) £600 / $780
• Millennium Taiba Hotel Madinah (0.3 miles) £410 / $540
• Crowne Plaza Madinah (0.3 miles) £334 / $ 420
• InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah (0.5 miles) £355 / $460
Transport from Jeddah to Makkah: £40 / $55 for two people on taxi or Uber
Transport from Makkah to Madinah: £70 / $90 for two people on the Haramain train (add double for return if needed)
Islamic places Ziarah depend on pilgrims which are around £50 / $65 for two people who particularly come through umrah package for 2 persons.
When it comes to food, so it also depends on pilgrims personal needs. However, the average spending is about £10- £20 ($25) per day in the food court. The amount may increase if they buy some other eating food such as sandwiches for afternoon snack and fruits from the supermarket.
Consequently, DIY Umrah is really very cheap but it is very complicated to perform and only those can do who are well-familiar about each bit step of Umrah including the particulars of the journey.
Created on Aug 30th 2019 08:46. Viewed 1,080 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.