Know About Epson Printers Troubleshooting Error Code 0x97by James William Technical Writer
Procedure To Epson Printers Troubleshooting Error Code 0x97
You must be wondering why this problem happens during the printing process? It becomes so pesky for the users to find the right solution. Many users are reporting this problem. This problem generally occurs when you found that something went wrong with your internal hardware. There might be a problem of motherboard failure that may lead your printer to be turned off or may stop working. Now you may be looking for the best solution to get around the problem of Troubleshooting Error code 0x97. Follow below – mentioned easy approach to get rid of this issue of Epson printers troubleshooting error code 0x97
Stick With The Steps To Troubleshoot Error Code 0x97
When Your Printer Hardware Is Not Functioning Properly, You May Use These Approaches:
- Follow the Plug and Unplug-in procedure.
- When you find this message, Turn off the power and unplug the machine.
- If you want to fix it early, unplug all the connected devices for a second and plug it back again.
- Unplug the USB driver from the ports.
- Get open the flap and remove the printer cartridges.
- Remain to turn off the power to release the remaining current from the printer.
- Power on the Printer again.
- If you found the error even after following these steps, you may proceed to the next method.
Check Ink Cartridge:
- The clogged ink cartridge may prevent your printer to function properly.
- Replace the damaged cartridge with the new one to fix the problem.
Run The Window Printer Troubleshooter:
- This is the inbuilt feature that can fix your printer issue automatically.
- If you are using windows 7 or 8, you have to press the window logo key and concurrently type troubleshooting in the given field.
- Following select troubleshooting.
- Now click the printer.
- Tap on the Next button.
Finally, you are done with the process of Epson Printer Error Code 0x97, once you complete all the steps you can again take the job printing from the printer. If you are seeking an immediate solution you may visit the official support page.
Created on Jan 6th 2020 03:36. Viewed 455 times.