End Of Lease Cleaning Checklist in Canberraby Mick James Passionate Blogger Are you vacating your rental property soon? If yes, then you might have already heard from your real estate agent asking for professional end of lease cleaning to get your bond refund in full.
Now, there are 2 options for Canberra residents:
1. Hire a professional Bond Cleaners in Canberra
2. Do the cleaning yourself as per the End Of Lease Cleaning checklist
Things to keep in mind when hiring vacate cleaners
If you are hiring a professional cleaning service, it is better for your peace of mind that you check if they provide 100% Bond Back Guarantee on their cleaning. So, if your landlord or property manager reports any cleaning related issues, they should revisit and re-clean for free.
Also, make sure that cleaning quote includes GST and that there are no hidden charges. Also, the cleaners should give you the tax invoice to provide to your real estate as evidence of move out cleaning.
Another recommendation is to check what are their accepted payment method. As some companies only accept Cash, while others might insist for Card payments.
Detailed End Of Lease Vacate Cleaning Checklist
We have put together an ultimate checklist in consultation with leading real estate agencies and Cleaning Companies in Canberra. You should refer to this list when cleaning or getting the place cleaned. Please see the detailed checklist below:
• Oven door, racks, grill and trays cleaned
• Cooktop / Stovetop cleaned and free from food and grease
• Range hood, including filters, cleaned and free from grease
• Cabinets, Shelves, drawers cleaned inside and outside
• Appliances exterior wiped clean
• Splashback and Bench tops cleaned
• Sinks, drain holes and taps clean and free from food
ALL ROOMS (Bedrooms, Living, Lounge, Dining, Hallway)
• Wardrobes, cupboards and draws cleaned inside and outside
• Light switches cleaned
• Windows and glass sliding doors cleaned from inside, windows track vacuumed
• Window ledges and skirting boards wiped clean
• Door and door handles cleaned
• Cobwebs removed
• Air-conditioning units and heating/cooling vents dusted
• Walls spot cleaned
• Floors vacuumed
• Hard Floors mopped
BATHROOMS AND LAUNDRY
• Bath, showers, shower screens, basins, and toilets to be cleaned, disinfected, and free from soap residue and mould
• Vanity, Basin, Taps cleaned
• Benches and tiled areas cleaned
• Mirrors cleaned
Book cleaning service with enough notice, as sometimes they can be booked out and you might have to pay other companies higher to accommodate you at the last minute.
Wish you all the best in getting your bond back.
Created on Feb 27th 2020 05:45. Viewed 262 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.