Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required for Partner Visa 820?by V4 Migration Services Choose the Expert Migration Agent
The Partner Visa 820 (subclass 820) allows individuals from designated countries to migrate to Australia if they have been sponsored by their partners, who must be Australian citizens, permanent residents or eligible citizens residing in Australia.
The Partner Visa 820 is valid for 4 years and allows its holder to permanently live, work and study in Australia. The applicant will not require any health or character tests.
Here's a complete breakdown of the eligibility criteria and documents required for Partner Visa 820.
How Much does it Cost to Apply for an Australian Partner Visa?
The cost of applying for an Australian partner visa can vary depending on several factors, such as whether you apply online or through a paper application, how many people are included in your application, and whether or not you have to pay for the visa application charge. However, you can generally expect to pay between $3,000 and $5,000 for the entire process.
- You must be 18 or older to apply for a partner visa.
- There is no upper age limit. However, if you are over 45 years of age, you may need to provide additional evidence to show that you can still work.
- You must also be in a genuine and committed relationship with your Partner.
Your relationship must be registered; if it is not, you will not be eligible to apply. If you do register your relationship, then there are three possible ways:
1) by providing an original marriage certificate (if married)
2) by providing an original divorce decree showing they were legally divorced within five years before applying
3) by providing an affidavit from each party stating they have been living together as husband and wife for at least two years before applying. The marriage certificate/divorce decree/affidavit must be provided when applying for the visa.
List of Documents Required
- To apply for a partner visa, you and your Partner must prove that your relationship is genuine and ongoing.
- This can be in the form of documents like joint bank statements, social media interactions, or even just photos together.
- You'll also need to provide evidence that you meet the eligibility criteria, including being over 18 years old and not in a polygamous relationship.
English Language Requirements
- You must demonstrate that you have functional English to be eligible for a partner visa.
- This can be done by providing evidence that you have completed an English test from an authorized provider or have worked in an English-speaking environment for at least 12 months.
- You will also need to provide documents showing your education history.
- These must be explained thoroughly on your application form if you've had any educational gaps.
- One more document required is proof of accommodation before moving to Australia.
To be eligible for a partner provisional and migrant visa 309, you must meet certain health requirements. These requirements are in place to ensure that you are not a burden on Australia's health care system. You will need to provide evidence of good health, including a medical examination and chest x-ray. You may also be required to have vaccinations.
Created on Jul 28th 2022 00:24. Viewed 218 times.