Dry Bath Incubators - Ideal for Diverse Heating Applicationsby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Dry Bath Incubators are used to meet diverse heating applications in clinical and research laboratories. Learn more about the top models of dry bath incubators.
Dry bath incubators are used for diverse heating applications in research and clinical laboratories. Dry bath incubators fall into two different categories - digital dry baths and analog dry baths. Digital units incorporate a microchip into the model which allows the temperature of the bath to be controlled through the digital interface. On the other hand, analog dry baths do not use microchip technology. Depending on the size of the block, the user can place a certain number of tubes in each block. Laboratories have a wide range of choices as popular laboratory equipment suppliers like LW Scientific offer a variety of analog and digital dry bath incubators equipped with several advanced features.
Dry Bath Incubators - Models
Before, purchasing a specific incubator model it is important to evaluate various features, size and capacity along with their application requirements. Here listed are some top models of incubators from LW Scientific -
- Dry Bath Incubator, Digital, Two 12-place 15ml heat blocks, 90-240vAC Adpt - Designed to be used for a broad range of applications, this dependable model offers users the choice to mix and match two popular standard heat blocks (while numerous other block configurations are available). Featuring a digital temperature display (programable in F° or C°), this incubator is perfect for use in clinical, biological, and even industrial lab settings. Available in 2 block capacity, this model has a choice of standard block sizes -
* place for 6-15ml tubes (maximum OD 17mm)
* place for 50ml tubes (maximum OD 28.5mm)
- USA Slide Warmer, Digital, holds 14 slides, 12vDC, 90-240vAC Adpt - Featuring a compact design and insulated body, the LWS Slide Warmer is ideal for use in fertility, cytology, biology, tissue mounting, histology, as well as other applications. The thick metal platform paired with proprietary heating system ensures stable temperatures and even heating, eliminating the hot and cold spots common to other models. Other distinguishing features include - PID control, 14 slide capacity, lighted power switch and 12v electronics.
- USA Dry Bath Incubator, Digital, Two 4-place 50ml heat blocks, 12vDC, 90-240vAC Adpt - Stable temperature and even heating settings make this two block unit perfect for use in clinical, biological, and even industrial lab settings. PID control features equipped in this model ensure accuracy. The device comes with a wide choice of standard block sizes - 12 place for 6-15ml tubes (maximum OD 17mm) and 4 place for 50ml tubes (maximum OD 28.5mm). Some of the other standard features include -
* Suction cup feet
* Output: 12V8A
* Optional block lifting handle
* Lighted power switch
* Input: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
*Auto-switching CE/cUL approved power adapter
* 2 block capacity
Partner with a Reliable Laboratory Equipment Supplier
To purchase dry bath incubators, partner with a reliable laboratory equipment supplier. An established supplier will offer professional guidance to select the right lab incubators to meet your specific needs. In addition, they will offer efficient post-sales support related to installation, repair and maintenance.
Created on Oct 14th 2018 23:32. Viewed 362 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.