Does Breeze Airways Allow Unaccompanied Minorsby Charles Lawvens Godhelpu
Children between the ages of 5 and 14
years old traveling alone are usually considered unaccompanied minors. If you
have the question, "Does Breeze Airways allow unaccompanied
minors?" Breeze Airways does not allow a child below the age of 13
years to travel alone. Breeze Airways has its own policies when it comes to
unaccompanied minors. A passenger below the age of 18 who is traveling alone
may find air travel to be anxiety-inducing. Although Breeze Airways considers
someone above the age of 13 to be an adult, you can ask for extra help from the
airline staff whether you are on a flight or at the airport in case your child
below the age of 18 is traveling alone. The airline staff will assist the minor
throughout the journey, whether related to food, inflight entertainment, or
with baggage at the airport and inflight.
Breeze Airways' Unaccompanied Minor Policy:
- If a child is below 13 years of age, they cannot travel alone with Breeze Airways. Children below the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at Breeze Airways.
- At Breeze airways, minors between the age of 13 - 18 years of age can travel alone, and they are considered to be adults.
- A minor traveling alone may ask for extra help during the flight if required.
Steps to book a flight for a minor
In accordance with Breeze Airways unaccompanied minor policy, you can use the official website to book a flight for a minor aged 13- 18 years of age. The website is user-friendly, and the process of booking flights is simple, quick, and easy. You can follow the steps below.
- Go to the homepage - flybreeze.com
- Click "Flights ." Enter your origin and destination along with the date of travel.
- You have to click "Continue" and select the flight you want to book from the list of options.
- You have to make the payment to confirm the booking.
- You will receive a confirmation
email from the airline.
Steps to speaking to a live person at Breeze Airways to book a flight for a minor
You can speak to a live person at Breeze Airways to book a flight for Breeze Airways Minor Flight Booking aged 13 - 18 years old. You can follow the steps below to do so.
- You have to open the page - flybreeze.com and click "Support'
- You can chat with a customer service agent by using any of the options given on the page.
- Ask the agent for Breeze Airways Minor Flights by informing them about your requirements for the flight. You can request the customer service agent for extra help during the flight in case of need.
- The agent will book the flight for you and you can make the payment for the flight.
- You will get a confirmation email for the same.
This information will be useful if you have the question, "How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways?" and when you want to book a flight for a minor with Breeze Airways. For any other help, you may visit the official website flybreeze.com and get the solution to your query.
Created on Mar 24th 2023 07:16. Viewed 79 times.