Covid-19 Pandemic Triggered the Demand for these Occupations in Albertaby Arthlabh Hindi News Business, Finance, Stock Market New
It will surprise you that 12 jobs in Alberta are experiencing an enormous demand because of the Covid-19 pandemic. The pandemic has boosted the need for specific occupations in the province, so applicants seeking Canada PR application may look up this province as their new abode. A study conducted by the government of Canada highlighted that the demand for many occupations got impacted affected because of the pandemic, followed by lockdowns and business shutdowns. Certain domains are witnessing significant demand in Alberta.
Occupations included in the report were based on the analysis of Labor Force Survey and Administrative Data (employment insurance claims and job postings), as well as qualitative analysis of labour market events and occupational research.
Please refer to the Alberta occupation list below to know the potential of your occupation in Alberta.
• Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
• Employment insurance, immigration, border services and revenue officers (NOC 1228)
• Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171)
• Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
• Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
• Construction inspectors (NOC 2264)
• Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors (NOC 3011)
• Pharmacists (NOC 3131)
• Family, marriage and other related counsellors (NOC 4153)
• Health policy researchers, consultants and program officers (NOC 4165)
• Social and community service workers (NOC 4212)
• Contractors and supervisor, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers (NOC 7205)
All the occupations mentioned-above fall under the category of ‘skilled migration’. It means you may apply for immigrating to Alberta via Canada’s Express Entry Program. Express Entry is an online portal that manages applications for Canada permanent residence. Eligible candidates under the express entry system get a score based on Comprehensive Ranking System Score (CRS) and invite the highest scoring candidates through Canada PNP draws.
Points are awarded based on the applicant’s age, work experience, education, language skills, and other adaptability factors.
The Express Entry is also the first step towards attaining residence in Alberta. Candidates with a minimum CRS score of 300 may be eligible for a provincial nomination via the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP).
Whether looking for Manitoba immigration or Alberta, we are here for you in every step. Just give us a call on +91 8595338595 or send us an email at email@example.com for personalized visa solutions.
Created on Aug 2nd 2021 05:20. Viewed 213 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.