Cost of hair transplantation in Hyderabad?by Murshid Paravath Manager
Hair is a vital characteristic that enhances a person's visual appeal. However, people who have lost their hair, have thinned their hair, or have a receding hairline have low self-confidence. Hair transplantation becomes a viable therapy option in this situation. It is currently one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures. On the other hand, the financial factor has a considerable impact on whether or not to proceed with the transplant surgery. Based on Dr. Harikiran's method in Hyderabad, this article will provide basic information about hair transplant surgery and the hair transplant cost involved with each procedure. It would help readers figure out whether or not it is cost-effective for them.
Hair transplant surgery is a cosmetic procedure used to restore the hair on the scalp. Hair replacement surgery employs various techniques, including hair transplantation, flap surgery, and scalp reduction surgery, among others. These strategies can be used alone or in combination to get the desired effects.
Hair Loss Symptoms
Hair loss is a common occurrence in people of all ages unless accompanied by additional symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, or other illnesses. As a result, it's impossible to say when regular hair loss will develop to baldness. However, the following are some key indicators that you may be on the verge of going bald:
• Hair thinning on the top of the head: Hair loss is most evident on the head in both men and women. The absence of hair in this area is a warning indicator.
• Patchy bald patches on your head: The next thing you should be able to observe is whether you have any patchy bald areas on your head.
• Excessive hair loss: When people are stressed or traumatized, their hair becomes loose and falls out at an alarming rate, causing hair thinning.
• Dermatitis (itchy skin): People with dermatitis (itchy skin) are more likely to lose hair.
Hair Transplant Advantages
• Improved appearance: When hair loss tarnishes your appearance and poor self-esteem, reversing hair loss will increase your confidence because having more hair on your head improves your attractiveness.
• It is a long-term treatment: Unlike other treatments and cures available from various sources, a hair transplant is a more effective and long-term solution to your balding problem. After the surgery, you won't need to hunt for any other hair-growth options.
• Cost-effective: The best part is that you will seldom feel like you spent your money on the hair transplant because the transplanted hair grows just like your natural hair and requires no unique hair products to maintain. In most circumstances, no additional visits to your doctor are necessary.
Now, the primary goal of this post is to educate readers on the cost of hair transplantation. So, let's take a closer look at this.
As a result, the hair transplant cost in Hyderabad at Dr. Harikiran's Redefine Plastic Surgery and Hair Transplantation Center starts at Rs. 40 per graft for FUE hair transplant. Each graft has one to four hair follicles.
Hair restoration can be done in a variety of ways, and the cost of each differs. However, hair transplantation is one of the most common treatments among males, as you may know. It not only restores your hair, but it also restores your confidence and youthfulness. As a result, it's always best to choose a reputable clinic with a high success record for your hair transplant.
For a comparative comparison of different hair transplant processes and a better knowledge of hair transplant cost in Hyderabad based on the number of grafts needed, see the table below.
Let's take a closer look at the different types of hair transplants available at Redefine Centre.
Hair transplants are classified into several categories.
1. Hair transplantation with FUE
FUE hair transplants are the most popular type of hair restoration because they produce natural-looking outcomes with no visible scars. Dr. Harikiran removes hair follicles from the back of your head and transplants them to your bald area using this approach. FUE hair transplantation is a less invasive treatment that does not require stitches, resulting in a faster recovery time.
In Dr. Harikiran's clinic, FUE hair transplant cost per graft in Hyderabad is Rs. 40 + taxes. So you will have to pay Rs—40000 plus taxes for 1000 hair grafts.
2. FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) hair transplantation
Bio-FUE hair transplantation is a more advanced kind of FUE hair transplantation. It is known to produce superior hair growth and density results. As a result, many people presently prefer the Bio-FUE hair restoration procedure.
The doctor will employ bio-growth agents to stimulate hair growth throughout this operation. Bio-FUE hair transplantation costs in Hyderabad are higher than FUE, but you can expect more remarkable outcomes, better coverage, and healthier, stronger roots and hair.
The cost of a Bio-FUE hair transplant in Hyderabad is Rs. 60 per graft plus taxes. The cost of 1000 grafts is Rs.60000, including taxes.
3. PRP therapy
A hair transplant is not required for everyone who is experiencing hair loss. PRP is a highly successful treatment for hair loss at the onset or overall hair thinning.
PRP is a procedure in which platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is extracted from your blood and injected into the damaged areas of your scalp. It improves the blood circulation to your hair roots, strengthening them and encouraging hair growth.
The cost of PRP treatment at our facility ranges from Rs. 10000 to Rs. 15000 per session, depending on the severity of your condition.
Created on Jun 17th 2021 01:52. Viewed 78 times.