Content Research Toolby Rishab Malik Digital Marketer
Hello Friends, As per title today we are discussing the Content Research Tools. These tools help us to Research, Develop, Editing & Analyzation the Content. You need a lot of workouts to finalize the content for the website.
Join the Best Digital Marketing Course in Delhi & learn more about Content Researching Tools & manage your content in a professional way.
Because of google algorithms now its very important in which format you put your content to the web. If it's according to google then it's easy to rank your content higher but if you do anything wrong then its very difficult to rank higher or google will blacklist you. That's why content is the king of the web & Content writer's Profile is the highest-paid profile in the industry.
Content Research Tool
- Search Engine Optimization
- Buzzsumo - It basically fetches out the keywords on the basis of popular posts. This will give you more ideas related to your target audience's interest. Results are based on the reach of social networks. In, this tool you have also an option of sorting to refine your search according to your requirement.
- Ubersuggest - With Content Idea's generator it also allows you to do keywords research that will get attract your audience's attention. there is an option to use a suggestion from google suggestion & google keyword planner in the same web-page. here you can find both types of keywords long-tail & short-tail for better understanding.
For sharing your files related to content to your team members these tools can help you to maintain these files. Apart from content writer, there are more members who are working on the projects they also have to do work on those files so, these tools can be accessible to any one of your team members.
- Google Docs - This is like Microsoft word & the difference between both is just Google Docs is an online tool & Microsoft word is an offline tool. I know everyone is aware of Microsoft word & how much function in word you can find all the same functions in google docs. You can easily share the document with anyone just with the email address.
- Trello - It's enough simply to use like there are options to organize projects into "Boards", Tasks into "Lists" & manage them creating "Cards". You can assign tasks under the "cards" give a name & fill the details about the tasks. You can also assign the members, due date, adding attachments & leaving comments all things done in a single place.
Search Engine Optimization Tool
- Yoast SEO - With this tool, you can optimize the content according to Search Engine Guidelines. If your content is according to Google algorithms then it's easy to rank or getting more engagements. In this tool, you can set the Focus Keywords for each post. It also helps to tune Readability analysis & SEO friendliness. It highlights the issues according to the content.
The most important thing in this part you get the insights & now it's your duty to convert these insights data-driven decisions.
- Obiri - The beautiful thing about this tool that it automatically detects the things which most matter to you and it could be anything like, conversion, traffic, bounce rate, dwell time or session time. you have the option also to build the list according to your priority.
- Google Analytics - It's a free & great tool to understand the analytics in a deeper way. with this tool, you can easily measure the important metrics like page views, dwell sessions, average sessions, bounce rates. It totaly helps you to improve your content that creates an appeal to your existing audience.
Having knowledge is not enough you have to understand the tools for more creativity or getting more visitors to your content. With these tools, any beginner can also do great at content research or development. Just keep practicing & testing & stick to best testing. Never repeat the old mistakes good luck.
Created on Feb 24th 2020 07:19. Viewed 168 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.