Common Problems in a Car’s AC System and Their Solutionsby Paula Melio Browns Automotive is a family owned and operated b
Out of the all the components that make a car, perhaps the most ignored or taken for granted one is the car AC. Yes, this is a sad fact because what most car owners are solely concerned about is the cool interiors and in this pursuit, they often skip the efforts that this component has to put. Because of continuous ignorance and not getting proper maintenance, all of a sudden what happens one day is that it refuses to cool the interiors and it is then, that you pay attention towards it. But unluckily, it’s too late by then and you are left with the only option of getting car air con repairs Parramatta service. In this regard, experts say that by taking care of this part on the right time, these expensive repair jobs can be averted entirely.
For this, it is important that it gets the deserving maintenance right on the time suggested in the instruction manual and one more thing you could do is reading this post till the end, as we have some very important information to share regarding this part.
Do You Know How Your Car’s Ac System Works?
- In any car, the AC system works by using the belt system that allows the air conditioning compressor to compress the refrigerant and pump it through the AC system.
- This refrigerant is forced to pass through the valves that reduce pressure and also the temperature and then, moves towards the evaporator in the passenger cabin to deliver cool, fresh and dry air.
Common Car Ac System Problems You Should Check For
Is the Air Cooling?
- According to wiring repair Parramatta experts, if the air inside the cabin is not cooling, it could be because of some reasons and the most frequent ones are –
- Low refrigerant level because the level goes down by 15 percent every year
- Broken condenser
- The compressor has cracked or damaged belt, defective clutch, inactive pressure switches or idle valves
Do You Hear A Strange Noise?
- If you are hearing strange noises from the component, you need to get alert as it generates sound when the compressor is dying.
- There are some other reasons as well like a cross-contaminated refrigerant or the use of incorrect lubricant.
- Other than this, holes or other broken parts could also be the source of the problem.
Does It Feel Moist Inside the Vehicle?
- According to the car air con repairs experts, the most common reason behind moisture prevailing in the passenger cabin is the trapped moisture or debris inside the air conditioner system.
Does the Air Smell?
- In case, you are getting stinky air, it is mainly because the car has not been used for a while and this actually gives mould the opportunity to get established inside the mechanism.
- In the absence of regular usage, microorganisms such as bacteria and fungus can begin to populate and produce a foul smell.
How to Regularly Maintain Your Car’s Ac System
To Maintain Your AC System, Mechanic Campbelltown Offers the Following Tips:
- Check the air conditioning compressor belt for cracks and damage on a regular basis.
- Watch for any leaks or damage in the system
- Regularly check the function of the system and other components
- Empty out the refrigerant from the system
- Do a vacuum test on the air conditioning system
Created on Apr 15th 2019 05:35. Viewed 386 times.