Christmas Gift Ideas within Rs.500by Samiksha Sharma Marketing Professional
Santa is a symbol of happiness because he comes with a big bag at night and surprises us with wonderful gifts! From ancient times, there is a popular belief that gifts from Santa are a gift from God! It brings loads of luck and blessings from God. If you are going to be the Santa this time, you would be wondering about the gifts you think of gifting everyone. From quirky gadgets to sweaters, from sweaters to adorable coffee mugs, there are hundreds of thousands of gifts you can present this Christmas to everyone.
Christmas Gift Ideas within Rs.500
1. 3D Santa Hat Cutlery Cover: All corners of the house are spruced up with new things to invite this Christmas season, but your dining table is dull with old stuff. You can go for a 3D Santa Hat Cutlery Cover that will keep your plate safe from dust. This wonderful Santa Hat will show your class and has a beard and Santa nose making it alluring. This costs only Rs. 250and comes in a combination of red and brown colors.
2. Oversized Jumpers and Mufflers: You can gift this for anyone. As the winter is becoming more wintery, an oversized jumper will help you to keep the body warm and insulated. These jumpers have eye-catching designs and will cost under Rs.500. These 100% acrylic and machine washable jumpers are excellent gifts that will not make a hole in your budget.
3. A Bracelet that is a Charger too!: A bracelet that looks just like a beaded one can be used for data syncing, and a mobile charger as well. You can choose any color that complements your dress and can flaunt the style of the bracelet. This is another wonderful gift that costs less than Rs.500.
4. Engraving Pens: These pens will help you to decorate all over your house. All you have to do is to write on the surfaces of things you want to decorate. This pen costs only Rs499 and is an excellent gift to your friends, thinking of home improvement. Wooden things, glass or, even ceramic items can be decorated using these engraving pens.
5. Ceramic Sea Shell Holder: These ceramic seashell holders are available in blue and pink. They can hold any of your essentials like pens, pencils, and an inexpensive necklace or ring. You can use it in your office or dressing table. Whenever you take stationery items, they give you a positive and beachy feeling in your home!
In short, there are so many gifts that are available within Rs.500 to gift your loved ones this Christmas. All you have to do is to do a little research before picking out that one gift for your friend. There are many websites that have so many colorful gifts for this Christmas season. There are costly and inexpensive gifts that would make your loved ones crave one more for next Christmas. You can gift these wonderful gifts to your girlfriend or your colleague. Inexpensive but classy gifts are the bearers of love and care will plunge the heart of your loved ones with gratitude.
Created on Dec 20th 2019 11:06. Viewed 325 times.