Check Your LIC Policy Status and Details Onlineby Viney Kumar Freelance Writer & blogger
Life insurance plan is the most simple and most efficient way to provide financial protection to your family and your loved ones. As there are plethora of life insurance plan available in the market choosing the most beneficial plan in most affordable premium rates often becomes bit confusing. While you zero in on a particular life insurance policy it is very important to know the various different aspects of purchasing a life insurance plan.
While you purchase a life insurance plan it is important to visit the nearby LIC branch and check the minute details about the policy timely. Many times in the midst of hustle and bustle of life we tend to forget to pay the premium of the policy on time and also miss the grace period of the policy. This may result in the lapse of policy. In order to keep yourself safe from this type of situation you should keep a timely check on your LIC policy status. Before one has to visit to the branch office of LIC and get in touch with an agent to know their LIC policy status. But, now it has become more convenient and easy as you can check the status of your policy through various online and mobile services offered by the life insurance corporation of India.
- In order to check your LIC policy status online first you must visit to the official website of LIC and choose the relevant option available there.
- If you are a registered user then you will need to choose the option of registered user.
- You will be redirected to the new page, in this page fill your login credentials like user name and password and click on the submit button.
- Once you successfully login to your LIC account you will see different options available related to the account. To know your policy status click on the policy status tab.
- Once you choose the option of policy status, you will see the list of all your policies enrolled to the particular account. In case if any of your policy is not mentioned on the list then you will have to add the policies to your account by choosing the option of enroll policy.
- Finally just by simply clicking on the policy number you can track your LIC policy status and details related to your policy like tenure of the policy, policy name, due date of premium payment, sum assured amount, etc.
- Apart from knowing your LIC policy status you can also know the bonus offered by the policy or any loan facility (If any) available under your LIC particular plan.
Created on Dec 7th 2017 03:28. Viewed 604 times.