Canada Express Entry step by step process from India – Aptech Visaby Aditya kumar Canada Immigration,Canada PR Visa
1. Canada's Express Entry is the quickest method for moving to Canada.
2. Canadian permanent residency applications submitted through the Express Entry framework have a standard handling time of 6 months.
3. Canada will be inviting 1.2 million immigrants by 2024.
Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form
Benefits of Canada PR
1. Profit the vast majority of the social advantages that Canadian residents get
2. A lifetime residency
3. To keep up with your PR status, you more likely than not been in Canada for at least 730 days (that is, 2 years) during the past 5-year time frame
4. Be qualified to apply for Canadian citizenship subsequent to having lived in Canada for no less than 1,095 days (that is, 3 years) inside the most recent 5 years.
Requirements for express entry
1. The Age of the applicants should be between 18-46 years.
2. An applicant should have at least a graduate degree or an equivalent diploma.
3. An applicant should have a minimum of 1 year of full-time paid work experience in the past 10 years.
4. An applicant should appear for an English language proficiency test in order to prove their ability to communicate in the English language.
Step by step process for Canada Express Entry
1. The first step is that an applicant needs to do their ECA( educational credential assessment) in which the qualifications are assessed and give equivalency according to the Canadian authorities along with that an applicant needs to appear for an English language proficiency test in which they need to score the required bands in order to qualify for application submission.
2. Once ECA and language tests are given an express entry profile is created online of the Canadian immigration website and all the necessary details and documents are entered.
3. Once the express entry profile is created, wait for an invitation to apply or the ITA.
4. Once the applicant receives their ITA they need to pay the application fees for the ITA and provide all the necessary documents within the duration of 60 days.
5. Once all the documents are submitted and verified wait for the passport request. Once all the documents are assessed the immigration authorities will invite the applicants for the biometric and would pick up their passports for the stamping. Once all these things are done the applicant would be provided with an entry date and within that entry date, the applicant needs to enter Canada.
6. Now you are all set to fly to Canada and pursue your dreams there.
For more info, please call: +91-7503832132, +91 8447281370, +91-9131059075, write to us at: email@example.com or Fill Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form
Created on Mar 14th 2022 05:57. Viewed 162 times.