What is best: all-in-one color Laser printers or Inkjet printersby Chloe Jerrison Technical Writer
Brother printers are the most common printers used in both work and home offices. When it comes to using economical and reliable printers, Brother Color laser printer all-in-one is the best choice. Brother laser printers are a top choice if you want a printer that prints fast, can take high volume, and the maintenance is economical. If you are still stuck about whether to buy a color laser or inkjet printer, you can go through the comparison between the printers given below.
Brother laser printer vs. an Inkjet printer
1. Inkjet printers are cheaper, but their maintenance is costly. If you do not do much printing, then an Inkjet printer can be an affordable option for you.
2. Brother Color laser printer is an excellent choice for printing documents, while inkjets are better at printing photos.
3. Laser printers are also cheaper in terms of cost per page
4. Inkjet printers take up less room as compared to laser printers.
How do you install the Brother Color Laser printer?
The steps required for installing the Brother laser printer are given below:
1. Before you try setting up your Brother laser printer, you should be aware of the network name and the network key for your device.
you need to connect the power cord of your Brother printer and turn it on.
press the Menu button located on your device's control panel.
the network by pressing the Up or Down arrow
key and then clicking on the OK button.
you need to press the Up or Down arrow key to choose
your WLAN and click on the OK button.
pointer 5 to choose the Setup Wizard and again click on the OK
on the yes option when the pop-up “When WLAN Enable” displays. It will
enable the wireless network and begin the wireless setup wizard.
- Your printer machine will run a quick search and display a list of available Network Names (SSIDs).
- Again click the Up or Down arrow keys to choose your SSID and click on the OK button.
- Now, choose to use an authentication and encryption method requiring a Network key or password.
- The machine will now finish the Brother wireless laser printer setup.
Brother printer users can download the printer driver software from the official website of Brother Printer. After downloading the driver, run it on your system to perform the installation process. Once the Brother Printer driver download completes, you should follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer driver’s installation process. Try printing a test page from your Brother printer and check the quality. If you are stuck with the setup, you can consider contacting our Brother Printer experts.
Related Blog: How to connect Brother Printer to WiFi?
Created on Aug 18th 2020 06:54. Viewed 230 times.