Best Ways Of How To Learn Python For Data Scienceby Robert Smith Technology Expert
Data Science is becoming one of the most sought after career options. The technology has redefined the way tools and systems work, but what lies beneath it is the language that makes the data science enabled software and tools to work seamlessly. If you want to become a data science expert, then you need to go for data science training, and to become an expert learning the Python programming language is a must. If you have not yet learned Python and want to have a quick grasp on this, you must go for a Python crash course. After completing the Python programming certification, you can easily learn Data Science and comprehend its concepts. So, how do you go about learning Python? We have divided this blog into five steps that will help you learn Python.
Steps to learn Python:
1. Begin with the basics: The first step to learning Python is to start with the basic learning of the fundamentals of Python. To begin with, you can begin to learn the Jupyter Notebook that comes with Python libraries. It will help you learn Python and Data Science. You must also join a community. You will find like-minded people who will let you know about the latest developments in Data Science and troubleshoot any issue. In case you are unsure about it, then you can also go for a Python Crash Course.
2. Practice Mini Python Projects- Once you have gained insight into Python, the next step is to implement your learnings by working on mini-projects practically. You can begin building calculators for an online game or an application that gives you information about the local weather report. These might appear a smaller project, but regularly working on such projects and applications will make you proficient in using Python and developing various apps based on it. These practice sessions are also going to solidify your concepts about Python.
3. Gain knowledge on Python Data Science Libraries- If you are planning to become a data science expert, then there are certain Python libraries that you need to know:
NumPy and Pandas are good for exploring and assessing data to draw inferences. At the same time, Matplotib is a data visualization library that helps create a visual representation of data like graphs that we see in the Excel sheet. Python has a rich community that will surely help you if you need to have an expert view of some problems. You can find help on Quora, Dataquest's Slack, Stack Overflow. Here you will find enough advice from experts who are ready and eager to help you.
4. Start making your Data Science portfolio- Now that you know about the Python community, and have learned about Python programming language basics, you also need to make your portfolio simultaneously. You should work on different projects that include several datasets, and you should give them new information and interesting insights so that they want to connect with you and follow you. It will also motivate you to work more and become proficient in Python.
5. Learn the application of advanced data science techniques- Now comes the most important step is to hone your skills. If you are planning to become a data science expert, then you must know what the new developments are taking place in the field of data science training techniques, and Python are, so you need to step into a continuous learning process. You must know about regression, K-means clustering models, classification. If you are willing to learn data science, then you also need to learn about Machine Learning. All these concepts are interlinked. You need to keep on learning if you want to become a data science expert.
Data Science is an ever-growing field, and you are going to find its widespread use. Apart from having the best job opportunities, you will also get your hands on the great package. As the rate of use of data science increases, so is the demand for data science experts. Hence, it becomes one of the best career options. There are several pf platforms offering data science certification program and Python certification program.
Global Tech Council is offering Python certification programs along with the Data Science certification course. These are online learning programs which will give you a complete insight into Data Science and Python.
You can also opt for a Python crash course; this course is perfect for working professionals who are willing to upskill themselves. Whether you are starting new or you are working professionally, you would need to upskill yourself so that you learn about new technologies, and Data Science is one such technology. If you are also planning to opt for data science certification or Python, you must enroll in Global Tech Council.
Created on Aug 6th 2020 01:10. Viewed 253 times.