Best Places to Visit in May In India for Exhilarating Experienceby Find travel Spot Find Travel Spot | Top Holidays Destinations - Fin
India is a vibrant land that depicts a combination of modern architecture, nature’s beauty, and traditional culture. Travels find heaven on this land as they get the opportunity to experience sacred sites, beaches, hill stations, heritage monuments, wildlife sanctuaries, and whatnot. From Kashmir to Kanyakumari and from Gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh, travelers can find the treasure of must-visit places in India that reconnects them with nature and culture.
There is no need to look for the best places to visit in May out of India as you can find the beauty of nature, adventure, and all that a traveler looks for here. Below we have listed some best places you can explore this summer season.
Top-Rated Places to Visit in May in India
- Coorg: The scenic beauty of hills and streams along with the rich culture and landscape, makes this place the most preferred destination for nature-seekers.
2. Varkala Beach: The month of April can be really hot and humid, but Kerala is one of the best places to visit in April in India, especially its Varkala Beach. The beach has golden sand, emerald green water, and a clear blue sky that takes your heart away.
3. Bir Billing: If adventure is in your mind, then Bir Billing should be on your travel list. Paragliding, camping, and home are some of its unique attractions along with aesthetic natural bounties and artistic villages.
4. Tawang: This is one of the best places to visit in India in May with family because of its picturesque landscapes and spiritual significance. The uniqueness of this hill station will surely charm your heart.
5. Kodaikanal: Situated in the district of Tamil Nadu, Kodaikanal is often known as “Princess of Hill Stations”. The enchanting beauty of waterfalls, lush green forests, and hilltops will make you gush over this beautiful place.
6. Pachmarhi: Known for its rare flora and fauna, Pachmarhi is a hill station located in Madhya Pradesh. The queen of Satpura ranges and ancient caves are the main tourist attraction of this place.
7. Pench National Park: For those who are wildlife lovers, Pench National Park is one of the best tourist places in India. This national park offers a range of wildlife animals, birds, forests, and rivers. The Jeep Safari can make your visit even more thrilling.
8. Auli: Uttarakhand consists of the best places to visit in India, Auli is one of them. Auli is dotted with wildflowers and trees like apple orchards, oak trees, deodars, and coniferous forests. It is also referred to as the Skiing capital of India.
9. Dandeli: The major attraction of this place is its wildlife sanctuary, Kavala Caves, Shiroli Peaks, and Kulgi nature camp among others. It is a natural habitat of various wild animals and more than 300 species of birds.
10. Shillong: Located in the smallest state of India, Meghalaya, Shillong spell-bounds its visitors with its heavenly geography. This is a perfect escape from the hustle-bustle of busy city life.
11. Almora: Almora is shaped like a horseshoe and boosts pre-British heritage. While visiting this place, you cannot miss its handicrafts and cuisines. The major attraction includes Jageshwar, Katarmal Sun Temple and Zero point.
12. Kausani: The moderate temperature of Kausani makes it one of the best places to visit in summer in India. Witnessing sunrise over the Himalaya is once in a lifetime experience you can have here. Other than this, Trisul and Nanda Devi Hills have a breathtaking view.
13. Horsley Hills: Whether you want to go sightseeing, experience trekking, enjoy the shopping of handicrafts, or just want to have a peaceful time away from the city’s humdrum, Horsley Hills can be perfect for your next visit.
14. Kotagiri: One of the oldest hill stations in Nilgiris, Kotagiri has a cool climate in hot summers. Tourist attractions like Kodanad View Point, Rangaswamy Peak, Elk Falls, Catherine Falls, and Longwood Shola make it the best place in India to visit in May.
Nature is so bountiful, that no wanderer could ever feel any void in its lap. Different travelers have different choices, some like adventure, whereas others like a peaceful environment. Through our list of tourist places, we tried to give the best for everyone. So, next time when you plan a vacation, do scroll down to this list.
Article originally posted on - https://findtravelspot.com/
Created on May 14th 2021 03:30. Viewed 143 times.