Best Network Security Certification in 2020by Robert Smith Technology Expert
The surge of digitization has led to a lot of developments. Today the virtual world is the new reality which most of the businesses have accepted, and they are making all efforts to make an impactful online presence. While it brings with it a lot of changes, there are certain aftermaths which we need to discuss. One of the biggest concerns that online forums or digital platforms pose are that they are prone to attack and hacking. You would have often heard about phishing attacks, data hacking, alteration in data, etc. All these are the vulnerabilities of the digital world. And to combat this, we have network security professionals. Over the years, the demand for network security professionals has increased. In fact, network security certifications are one of the highest demanded skills.
What Threats Do Network Security Engineers Combat?
In the era of digitization, you cannot stay away from its adverse effect. There are different types of threats that impact network security. We have elucidated them below:
Spyware and adware
As a part of network security engineer training, one learns about the various ways in which you can become adept at the system to combat all these challenges and overcome them.
The job of a network security engineer is highly technical. Employers require you to not only have complete knowledge about the computer system, but an advanced degree in this field is always an added advantage.
What are some of the online network security certifications that one can opt for?
A wide number of online platforms have emerged that offer online network security certification. One such renowned platform is Global Tech Council. The platform has curated the network security engineer training, which is an exhaustive one. It entails all the information about network security and its allied services. The objective of this online network security certification is to help the student learn about the practical use of the knowledge that they have gained while pursuing their training program. Here are the network security certification programs offered by Global Tech Council :
1. Certified Network Security Engineer- This online network security certification program has been designed for freshers and professionals. They will learn tricks about ethical hacking and network security.
2. Certified Information Security Executive- Information exchange has become the base of doing business. Most of the companies are looking for data exchange, which is faster and safer. These systems rely on the state of the art computer database. Hence, this data needs to be safe. Certified information security executives will work towards implementing a system that makes information safe and network security free from attack.
3. Certified Wireless Security Auditor- The wireless system has become the base of business. It is the work of network security professionals to ensure that the system is free from the attack of hackers. They are the ones who are the makers of policies that form a safe wireless system.
4. Certified White-Hat Hacker- Another certification program you can opt for is the certified white hat hacker program. It has become one of the leading skills that are in great demand by the industry. This certification is all about ethical hacking. Such network professionals look into the flaws of the current system, learn about the system's vulnerabilities, and come up with a solution. It is one of the lucrative certification programs that you should be looking forward to.
5. Certified Cyber Security Professional- It is a flagship program offered by Global Tech Council. This certification program is designed to ensure that after completion of this program, the individual becomes equipped to implement policies and framework which can keep the system safe from any kind of attack. The demand for cybersecurity professionals has increased over a period of time. Thus it is one of the most in-demand skills by the industry.
6. Certified Pentesting Expert- There is a greater demand for network security professionals who can look into the system and find out the loophole. This certification aims at penetration testing & vulnerability assessment. They need to have a deep knowledge of web hacking and ways that can prevent the hacking attack. These individuals are going to be an asset for companies to assess their system and find out how to help the companies.
Created on May 21st 2020 02:12. Viewed 146 times.