Benefits of choosing the best residential school in Uttarakhand for your childby Tulas International School Education
Dehradun, the capital of Uttarakhand takes immense pride in being home to some of the finest academic centres in the country. Tula’s International School (TIS), also known as the modern Gurukul, has established a name for itself amongst the best co-ed residential schools in Dehradun. It provides its students with umpteen opportunities to help them accomplish all that they aspire to. Additionally, the school is dedicated to serving its society by recognizing the diverse needs of the various groups of people living in it.
As one of the best residential schools in Uttarakhand, Tula’s International School aims to contribute to the overall- development of its students. It was established in 2006, under the aegis of Rishabh Educational Trust, with the vision of offering excellent educational as well as extra-curricular facilities to its students. Sprawled over 22 acres of lush green campus, TIS is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities and has an amazing team of educators.
It is no revelation that residential schools offer a lot of added advantages to its students in comparison to day schools. As stated before, TIS; by far the best co-ed residential school in Uttarakhand has left no stone unturned in providing its students with the best of everything. Let us take a look at some of the benefits of choosing Tula’s International School that aims to contribute to the overall development of your children:
· Self-reliance: Being in a residential school, students at Tula’s International School are trained to perform all their domestic as well as academic chores by themselves. With continuous guidance from their teachers, they ultimately become well-equipped to manage their time, money and resources judiciously. This helps these students to become self-reliant and take charge of their own lives at a considerably young age.
· Home away from home: As the best residential school in Uttarakhand, Tula’s International School’s environment ensures that its students are well immersed in an educational world where learning is central to all activities. Its unique setting encourages common experiences, camaraderie, friendship, trust and honesty between students, their peers and teachers.
· Independent living: Tula’s International School bestows its students with an opportunity to develop a pragmatic school of thought and take charge of some of the most crucial decisions of their lives. This kind of freedom ensures that these young minds are well prepared to face all the challenges and responsibilities adult life has in store for them.
· More chances to succeed in life: At Tula’s International School, students are encouraged to be their best versions at every given sphere. Hence, it is safe to say that these students are conditioned to give their all in everything they do, bringing them closer to success in the real world as well. Subsequently, studies have also shown that students of a boarding school are not only more likely to excel at university but also advance rapidly in their professional careers and life in general.
· Individual attention: Tula’s International School is home to about 2100 students in totality. Thus, the strength of each class is relatively low that allows its teachers to give more attention to its students. Similarly, students also have direct access to their teachers. This kind of intimate setting encourages its students to have an opinion and share the same without any inhibitions that ultimately leads to the formation of well-rounded individuals, ready to take on the world.
The debate around sending
one’s child to a boarding or day school has been going on for ages. However,
today; parents have started acknowledging the significance of a residential
school in their child’s development. Therefore, keeping in mind its entire
gamut of benefits, TIS is becoming a preferred choice of many people.
Created on Mar 30th 2020 01:41. Viewed 350 times.