Ayurvedic treatment from an Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Manipurby Vicky Kumar Digital Marketing Expert
Kidney failure occurs when kidneys lose 90% of their functionality and GFR drops to 15 or less. Accordingly, kidneys cannot filter out toxins and waste from the blood, thereby accumulating the waste inside the bloodstream. Dialysis and transplant are suggested to the patients whose kidneys have failed and are not functioning properly. Along with the ayurvedic treatment, patients can also take assistance from an ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Manipur.
Every human body part performs some specific functions, for instance, our heart pumps the blood, lungs help in breathing, and kidneys facilitate toxins removal from the blood. The functions of the kidney cannot be overlooked as they assist with maintaining the blood pressure, create red blood cells for the transportation of oxygen, keeps the level of fluids and electrolytes in the body, and removal of waste from the body. But when they become diseased, the filtering units inside them do not work properly and resultant fluids get accumulated inside the bloodstream. To facilitate the urine flow and prevent fluid accumulation dialysis and transplant are suggested to the patients. In addition to that, patients can also take ayurvedic treatment from Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Manipur to increase the output of the kidney.
The stages of kidney failure
In chronic kidney failure, the kidney does not lose their functionality all at once rather gradually over time. If you get diagnosed in the early stages of CKD, you can prevent yourself from progressing to kidney failure. With the help of the glomerular filtration rate, you can check for the functionality of your kidney and see how well they are working. GFR also helps determine which stage of kidney disease you are in and accordingly, you can go for Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Manipur.
There are mainly five stages of kidney failure:
1. Stage 1: In stage 1 there is a mild loss in the functionality of the kidney and the patient do not usually show any symptoms. Stage 1 of CKD is characterized by the GFR of 90 or more and is the indication of a healthy kidney. By taking a healthy diet, cutting out unhealthy things from your life, and taking ayurvedic medicines you can improve the functionality of the kidney.
2. Stage 2: In stage 2 there is mild damage to the kidney and GFR in this stage lies between 60 and 89. The signs in the stage 2 could be protein in your urine or damage to the kidneys that can be seen through a kidney biopsy and cured by consulting Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Manipur.
3. Stage 3: In stage 3 of kidney disease, the kidneys are moderately damaged, and the stage is divided into Stage 3a and 3b. You will have eGFR between 45 and 59 in stage 3a and in stage 3b you will have the range between 30 and 44.
4. Stage 4: When your kidneys get severely damaged they do not work properly. During stage 4 of CKD, some signs appear in your body, such as swelling in the hands and feet, back pain, and frequency of urination reducing than usual. The GFR in this stage exists between 15 and 30.
5. Stage 5: Kidney failure at this stage is called end-stage renal disease. In this stage, you may have severe symptoms and your kidneys stop working suddenly at this stage. Symptoms include dry skin, muscle cramps, nausea, poor appetite, lack of concentration, swelling and sleep issues.
Ayurvedic treatment for a diseased kidney
When you consult a doctor in Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Manipur, you can be assured of eliminations of complications of kidney failure from your body. With natural herbal medicines, you will observe your overall health improves along with the enhancement in kidney functionality. The ayurvedic treatment will work to maintain your blood pressure and blood sugar level, the underlying causes of kidney failure besides working on the risk factors that make your kidney to fail. The herbs like Chandraprabha Vati, Shirish, Kaasni, and Punarnava are helpful enough to rejuvenate the cells of the body and facilitate urine flow.
If you want to heal your kidney with the herbal medicine from Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Manipur then consult Doctor Puneet Dhawan once!
I got my kidneys treatment from Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital in Manipur and Doctor Puneet Dhawan helped me a lot during the treatment. His dietary plans helped improved the output of my diseased kidney and ayurvedic treatment saved my life!
Created on Apr 16th 2019 01:37. Viewed 391 times.