Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment And Renal Diet For Kidney Patientby Shipra Sharma Kidney Treatment in Ayurveda
Ayurveda is one of the oldest and the most competent treatment for curing severe disorders. Many kidneys patients are living a disease-free and healthy life with the help of Ayurveda. Ayurveda is still treating millions of kidney patients with the goodness of nature.
The roots of the Ayurvedic treatment are in India, and it has been in practice for 5000 years. The whole world is accepting Ayurveda from open arms as the best and the natural way to eliminate the cause of this disorder. Many non-Indian people came to India to take Ayurvedic treatment by the specialist physician. Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment can rejuvenate your kidneys and improves their functionality.
Why there is a need for kidney treatment?
Your kidneys are the most vital organs of your body. They are responsible for the several responsibilities that are required by the body for healthy living. Other duties of your kidneys are:
• Promotes bone and muscle health
• Helps your body in the production of red blood cells
• They maintain the appropriate balance of electrolytes and other crucial elements in your blood.
• It helps in the regulation of your blood pressure.
A kidney disorder is the unhealthy state of your kidneys when they lose the ability to perform their functions as they usually do. It may cause toxins build-up and may induce many health-related complications. You can opt for the Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment that can help your body in improving the health condition of your kidneys.
What are the causes of kidney disorder?
There are several reasons for having kidney disease, and some of the possible causes of having kidney disease are as follows:
• Diabetes can affect glomeruli of your kidneys
• High blood pressure can cause damage to your kidneys
• Glomerulonephritis, the inflammation of the kidney's filtering units
• Interstitial nephritis, an inflammation of your kidney's tubules
• Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic disorder that makes some sacs like structure on your kidneys. Due to this disorder, these cysts also develop on other organs of your body.
• Recurring kidney infection
• Kidney stone obstructs the proper urine flow that can create health-related problems.
• Vesicoureteral reflux, a condition in which there is backflow of your urine into your kidneys
If this unhealthy state of your kidneys does not receive timely treatment, then it may advance to the kidney failure. Ayurvedic treatment to cure kidney disease can give you better treatment for this health disorder.
The symptoms of crippling kidneys
Several symptoms may occur when your kidneys are not in a state to perform its functions. The symptom that occurs in this disorder may not be specific to kidney disorder. Signs of kidney disorders are:
• Urine frequency reduces
• Fluid retention can cause swelling
• Problem faced while catching a breath
• Extreme laziness or fatigue
• Nausea and vomiting
• The problem in concentrating or mental sharpness decreases
• Pain and pressure in your chest
The appearance of more than one or two symptoms may indicate the unhealthy state of your kidneys and needs proper treatment to heal this disorder.
Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment
Choosing the type of treatment is entirely up to the patients. Either they want to go for the Allopathic treatment or want to choose Ayurveda as you know that Allopathy can help you and tackle this disorder but for a shorter period. After some time, the symptoms may appear because the allopathic treatment doesn't offer a permanent cure for any disorder. In contrast, Ayurveda is well known for eliminating the root cause of the disorder so that it can't reoccur.
Ayurvedic treatment involves the use of natural herbs like gokshura, dandelion, kaasni, and many more that are safe and hazards-free for your kidneys. Ayurvedic physicians always suggest kidney patients change their diet. You can consult from a dietician who will help you in preparing a proper diet chart. You have to avoid these items in your diet because they are hazardous for your kidneys and health as well.
• Canned Foods
• Brown Rice
• Dark-Colored Colas
• Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes
• Dairy products
• Oranges and Orange Juice
• Processed Meats
• Whole-Wheat Bread
Ayurvedic specialist in Karma Ayurveda will provide you a proper diet chart that can be very helpful in the treatment of this health condition.
Created on Nov 28th 2019 04:40. Viewed 360 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.