Ajman Offshore – Best Offshore Experience In UAEby Nikhil Gupta Writer
An offshore company is a business entity formulated in a no-tax or low-tax jurisdiction for improving the investor’s wealth management by legally minimizing the tax payment. Primarily, one would open an offshore company for growing wealth without intrusion and gaining confidentiality over one’s financial affairs. Ajman is probably one of the fastest growing emirates. Its convenient connection to Dubai is the primary reason why those who run their businesses in Dubai choose Ajman. The addition of Ajman offshore company registration has contributed to Free Zone Ajman’s rapid growth, fueling its industrial sector, and attracting more investments.
Ajman Free Zone provides a different set of opportunities for entrepreneurs and one such rapidly thriving opportunity is the Ajman offshore company formation. Ajman Free Zone was established in 1988, but it started offering offshore business opportunities in 2014. And since then, it has lured many business owners from across the globe to set up business in Ajman Free Zone. At present, numerous overseas corporations are having their businesses in Ajman, and many others are planning to do the same.
There is construction going on purposed at spreading the territory, increasing the number of enterprises, and developing a new industrial district. Setting up a business in Ajman Free Zone comes with numerous benefits:
- Well-developed modern infrastructure
- Advantageous strategic and geographic position
- No taxation
- High confidentiality
- Affordable rent and low accommodation costs
- Quick procedures
- Low registration costs
- Proximity to Sharjah and Dubai downtown areas
For every business activity to commence properly in Ajman Free Zone, there is a particular type of license, which a business owner must obtain.
The following are the types of license offered by Ajman Free Zone:
- Business license – A commercial license covering one, two, three types of commercial activity including general commerce
- E-commerce license – A commercial license that regulates electronic commerce
- Service license – A business license that regulates service activities
- Industrial license – A business license that regulates industrial activities
- General trading license – A commercial license that regulates trading activities
The key points that will make you consider taking full advantage of Ajman offshore for best offshore experience and maximum growth of your business are listed below:
- Ajman offshore company is recognized all across the globe.
- Owner of an offshore company in Ajman can buy and sell property in UAE.
- For the establishment of an offshore company in Ajman, only one director is required.
- You will not need a physical office and its address for setting up an offshore company in Ajman. The address of the registered agent will be used as your office address.
- Setting up an offshore business in Ajman is easy. All it takes is just one day, and you only need to sign a few documents, and the registered agent completes the rest of the procedures.
- The names of shareholders, directors, and beneficial owners are kept confidential and not made public.
When applying for opening an offshore company in Ajman, you must clearly define the following:
- Your company’s activity
Also Read : How to incorporate a business in the UAE?
Created on May 29th 2019 04:44. Viewed 284 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.