Add charm and elegance to your bathroom by installing LED lights in the floor tilesby Ruby Wilson NITCO
- In today's day and age, there are many ways to tiling your bathrooms, such as mosaic tiles and the different types of mosaic tiles, among others.
- Whether brand new or refurbishing or renovating an existing one, various tiling options are available to choose from.
- Among these are LED floor lights.
About LED Floor Lights
- LED floor lights provide added comfort and style to your bathroom along with a unique appearance.
- These lights work wonders at night by illuminating your bathroom and adding a charming atmosphere to it.
- LED lights also help to spot certain obstacles that are not visible to the naked eye.
- Not only the floor but also bathroom wall tiles and ceiling tiles get illuminated, which provides a unique look for the entire bathroom.
Making built-in LED floor lights in bathroom tiles
- Pay a visit to housewarming bashes and you are likely to come across quite a lot of latest bathroom tiles with built-in LED lights.
- At that point, you are likely to wonder, how is this done.
Step 1 – Know Your Angles
- If you ever wondered where to use the geometry had learned at school, this is just one among them.
- The LED’s work better with diagonal tiling and to get LED lights installed, use a measuring device (a protractor) to know the angles.
- Begin by laying a few tiles “dry”, that is without the mortar, and mark their locations.
Step 2 – How to Tile
- Solid floor tiles, such as granite are quite problematic for diagonal tiling, and hence, bathroom ceramic tiles are more suitable.
Step 3 – Fill the Gaps between the tiles
- To get your LED lighting right, stack them between the gaps (or joints) between the floor tiles.
- The complete LED floor lighting system is available at specialty (electrical wiring) display stores.
Step 4 – Lay the Tiles
- The correct time to lay the bathroom tiles is while connecting the cable for future LED floor backlight.
- Black silicone solution is appropriate for getting the tiling right, and this is not very frequently available.
- While tiling, there is likely for excess black silicone to remain on the floor, and these should be removed.
- Upon removing the excess, after about 10-15 minutes, the tiles should be cleaned with a sponge towel.
Follow these steps to get bathroom flooring done with built-in LED lights. However, from a wider perspective, the color of the tiles of the bathroom should be in sync with the bedroom floor tiles.
With this easy and DIY procedure for installing LED lights in bathroom floor tiles, give your bathroom a pleasant and charming vibe.
Created on Mar 17th 2019 06:01. Viewed 277 times.