Five decoratively designed mosaic styles to use for bathroom tilesby Ruby Wilson NITCO
Whether brand new or revamping an existing one, a lot goes into tiling that so-called in-house “emergency room”. Choosing the right bathroom tiles helps enormously as it is one of the most frequented rooms. The wide plethora of options can make the task of choosing the correct design and pattern very overwhelming. Read along and get some great ideas using mosaic tiles for your bathroom tiles. A lot can be achieved with the decoratively designed tile type.
Bathroom Ideas using Mosaic Tiles to look out for:
White with Stunning Blue Bathroom Tile
- The bold and blue-tiful tile is apt for smaller-sized bathrooms as the blue color creates a big effect in a small area.
- To make the vibe more appealing and impactful, different variants of blue could be used in the bathroom.
- An oval-shaped mirror along with oval-shaped bathroom wall tiles would help bring about beautiful movement.
Grey, Black, and Blue Mosaic Floor Tile
- An all-black tiling is pretty dramatic on its own, but when combined with grey and blue-colored floor tiles, this trio-visionary combination brightens up the area along with creating a contrast with the black tiles.
Zebra Pattern Tile
- You need not go for ready-made and designed patterns, but with some patience, time and work, you can create your own mosaic design.
- You can even go all-out by combining your mosaic design on bathroom ceramic tiles.
- However, it is important that you stay focused on the tiles.
Flowery Shades of Grey
- The humblest of tiles, flowered tiles can be combined to get amazing, eye-catching patterns.
- For instance, even simple shapes in grey and black are good enough for forming a beautiful flower-shaped mosaic.
- Although the design remains minimal, it is the perfect style for today's modern and latest bathroom tiles as you get wonderful movement and focus.
Tropical Bathroom with Blue Mosaic
- Of the various types of mosaic tiles available, this simple style is very vibrant as it creates a beachy and tropical vibe for your bathroom.
- The design requires a wide and open space for green plants and a wooden bench.
Note: The blue mosaic should be all over the bathroom
- This one is ideal for a medium or large-sized bathroom, but when implementing this style, one also needs to consider the design for bedroom floor tiles, whether a contrasting vibe or a consistent one, both would work quite well.
When styling and tiling your bathrooms, do look at the aforementioned five ideas that can be done using mosaic tiles.
Created on Feb 16th 2019 01:00. Viewed 258 times.