A summary on the Million Miler of American airlinesby Mark Smith Travohelp Online Reservations
headquarters is located
in Fort Worth, Texas, United States. The size of fleet for American airlines is
957. The 350 domestic and international destinations are covered by the flights
operated by American airlines.
There are number of services provided by the American airlines which can be availed by the passengers flying with them. The services could be on-board, in-flight, airport services, etc. One of the best services of American airline is Million Miler. It can be earned when a passenger flies long distances with American airlines. If a passenger wants, the American airlines reservations department can be contacted for the loyalty program. When a passenger flies a million miles, the special benefits are added to the Million Miler Status. The special benefits that are provided to the flyers are:
- When a passenger completes One million miles with American airlines and its partner flights, AAdvantage Gold Status is offered for the life of the program and 35,000 AAdvantage bonus miles are added in the flyer’s account.
- At the point, when Two million miles are completed, the AAdvantage Platinum status is offered for the life of program and there are 4 one-way system wide upgrades are added.
- By each additional million mile in the passenger’s account, there would be four one-way system wide upgrades in addition.
- In case a passenger wants to redeem the AAdvantage bonus miles, and then it can use for the car rentals, hotel bookings, flights or other awards.
- The elite status members of
American airlines can exchange their AAdvantage bonus miles for 500 mile
upgrades on the official website of American airlines or by dialing American reservations number.
If a passenger wants to
track the Million Miler, then it can be done by visiting the American airlines
homepage and then logging-in to the AAdvantage account for tracking the
activities. The Million Miler activities can be found by selecting the Activity
on the top of an account by selecting the passenger’s activity.
To know more about the Million Miler or to have any other info the customer services of the airlines can be contacted. The executives in the airline will provide the best possible assistance and resolve the queries. The info for contacting them could be found on the official webpage of American airlines.
Created on Feb 11th 2019 04:00. Viewed 436 times.