What is the process to change a name on the Delta Airlines ticket?by Mark Smith Travohelp Online Reservations
Do you require changing name on a ticket booked with Delta Airlines due to specific reasons? If so, then you must be relieved to know that Delta Airlines has a generous policy under which they prescribe the name change rules. Delta Airlines provides this name change service in exchange for a certain amount of fee. Though a passenger can dial Delta Airlines phone number to change the ticket name, yet the online approach is more flexible. Therefore to learn the process for changing a name on ticket with Delta Airlines gather the details from below.
Steps for changing the name on the ticket
• First of all, you need to visit the official web page of Delta Airlines
• Further look for My Trips section on the home page and open it
• Then provide you’re booking confirmation number in the assigned field
• After that, enter the last name of the primary passenger from the ticket
• Then press the arrow to view your booked flight details with Delta
• After that open the flight ticket on which you are willing to change the name
• Then press the change button along with the flight and proceed
• Now edit the name of the passenger on the ticket and pay the applicable fee
• At last, save your flight after the name is changed on the ticket
Rules for changing a name on the ticket
• As per the name correction policy of Delta first name can only be changed for minor spelling mistakes
• Last name change is only allowed in legal situations such as the marriage of passenger or divorce
In addition, you can contact Delta Airlines customer service number for obtaining any kind of flight booking related support as well as the assistance for the services they offer. Delta Airlines customer care center provides genuine services to the new as well as existing customers of the airline.
Created on Sep 12th 2020 01:44. Viewed 324 times.