7 Natural Ways to Boost Your Immune Systemby Partha Banerjee Partha Banerjee Dubai
It is the time to bid farewell to winters and cherish the beauty of autumn. The change in weather and environment brings tremendous alterations. A slight oversight of health can result in adverse troubles and cause danger to well-being. These days loads of deadly viruses are striking. The main targets are people with a weak immune system. In this context, Partha Banerjee says, it is good to take precautions and be cautious.
Further he affirmatively states that these harmful viruses are causing respiratory problems, anxiety, depression, anger, etc. issues. Keeping the immune system on track is a critical matter these days. Let's take a quick view over the checklist prepared by Partha Banerjee Mumbai.
1. Take adequate sleep, regulate stress and keep yourself relaxed. If you overload yourself with stress, don't take rest and proper 7-8 hours sleep then it straightforwardly affects the immunity. Relaxing activities like meditation, music, painting, etc. are the natural stress relievers. Be smart and don't skip your beauty sleep.
2. Eat plenty of good food. Eating healthy and right food provides sufficient nutrients to your body which are demanded by the immune functions. So start munching over the seasonal fruits and vegetables, dry fruits, seeds, and herbs.
3. Mr. Partha Banerjee Dubai says that tobacco and alcohol are the biggest enemies of human health. It increases the risk of Cancer, TB, Bronchitis, and Pneumonia, weakens the immunity and costs the kidneys.
4. Probiotics are good for the immune system. They have the capacity to reduce respiratory and gastro infections. It is good for the stomach and keeps the digestive tract in order.
5. Hygiene cannot be left just like that. If you have pets at home then cleanliness is an important concern. Make sure you always wash your hands before preparing the food, having meals, after sneezing, coughing, while traveling use sanitizers. These small habits can reduce big risks and saves the body from germs.
6. Garlic is a natural antimicrobial agent it has the superpowers to boost the immunity and fight back the diseases. Consuming it raw brings plenty of health benefits as it lowers the cholesterol and regulates the blood pressure.
7. Staying active with physical exercises is a wise decision. On an average go for a thirty-minute walk regularly. Indulge in running, cycling, swimming, yoga, etc. activities. In the end, keeping your body moderately active is a blessing for the immune system.
Even the healthiest of people can fall sick due to unhealthy eating habits, irregular sleep hours, stress, etc. These factors play a significant role in making us healthy and fight against harmful bacteria, chemicals, and viruses. The above mentioned natural ways support in fighting the diseases and preserve the immunity. At times, things get worse so just don't stick to these remedies make sure you consult the physician. Partha Banerjee Dubai says that self-treatment is not always required.
Created on Feb 25th 2019 03:57. Viewed 190 times.