5 web design services that will boost your website’s dwell timeby Bulk SMS Bulk SMS Service, Web Development
Well, it’s high time to accept that one of the most crucial criteria of Google’s algorithm 2021 is going to be prominent design trends. Search engines have to rely on data like bounce rate and time spent on the site, to guess whether visitors had a positive experience on your website or not.
One of the foremost design techniques is to increase the dwell time of the website.
In other words, we need to make your visitors stay on the website as long as possible. With so many competitors in the market, it will be a difficult task. So, we the greatest web design agency of the millennium has shortlisted some of the many crucial points by which you could easily accomplish the task.
1. Implement Videos: If you make sure that the content of the video is all hi-fi, then half the battle is won! A proven survey show, that 80% of people love watching quirky videos than reading through content and looking at oh-not-so-moving graphics to unearth assets. To make it short and quick we would like you to know there are three main types of videos that could be made professionally:
· Explainer video of goods/service
· Customer testimonial videos
· Simple yet quirky video blogs
2. Interactive elements: People find it interesting when they stumble across a few of quirky quizzes or handsome microelements. Like a businessperson looking for web design services with ample features and plugins, then a portfolio and case study will be of immense help. However, a visitor looking for a specific product, a brief quiz of some sort will be of more help than a portfolio! The point is your element will only interact with the visitors if it understands the pain points of visitors.
Like answering a quiz to know your hair type, the condition you live in, and the diet intake will help a business to make up a decision that you need a protein-keratinized shampoo or a normal cleanser so that you need not lose much hair- a mild cleanser will be enough!
3. A dead-end is a crime: So please avoid them! You might come across some websites where a visitor has scrolled down to see that the page has ended and there are no such call-to-action plans. In that case, he will visit some other website for the same product/service. You need to guide them on different paths on pages and resources. Some of the finest ways are:
· Include calls-to-action on key pages
· Linking to other pages on linking pages
· Offering relevant blogs/services
4. De-clutter your Navigation: If a visitor’s goal is unfinished, it will cause a negative impact on a website’s dwell time. Some excerpts by our experts:
· Too many icons move to footer(social media icons etc)
· Too large menus (Use custom mega menu design)
5. Redesign Home page: Your home page needs to be all prim and perfect if you want to create a good 1st impression.
The 5-thumb rule is our mantra to create a fool-proof website that can increase the website dwell time assuredly.
Summary: A useful technique will help you save a lot of bucks and brings you back in the competition before you can think off. This 5-thumb rule is a fool-proof plan set by our seasoned designers that will set your path on fire.
Created on Dec 12th 2020 06:10. Viewed 143 times.