5 Ways to Improve Load Time of Your Websiteby Adbot India Digital Marketing Company
A slow website is usually ignored by the users of short attention spans. Not only does it seem frustrating, it can even cause you to lose a sale or ruin a brand’s image. Website’s ranking can also be affected due to this.
With the internet speed becoming faster day by day, users expect websites to be just as speedy. Studies show that 90% of users don’t stay on a site if it takes a longer time to download. If your website isn’t speedy enough, then you are surely losing customers. Moreover, sluggish website often causes you to slip down SERPs. After all, speed is an important factor in SEO ranking, the best SEO agency agrees to this.
How can you make your website load faster?
1. Improve your website’s load time by using more web-friendly images. The larger your images are, the slower your site will be. Decreasing the size of the image or reducing the number of images can help you improve your website load time.
2. You must limit external scripts. Whenever you add an extra feature to your website, external scripts linked to them generate new HTTP requests each time your page loads. This upsurges load time significantly. Limiting your external scripts only to what’s needed is a great way to decrease downtime every time your pages load.
3. Ensure to use page caching. It is when a web page store fixed files (such as images and HTML documents), allowing users to access pages faster as the site’s database doesn’t need to recover individual files every time the file is being searched for.
4. Remove website baggage. Website baggage includes many different things such as codes that gather on your site, unnecessary back-ups done at the server level, massive databases as well as excessive plugins.
5. Keep your server plan up-to-date. When you have done everything you can to reduce your website loading time internally and still attaining no result, it is perhaps time to contact your web host and ask for plan advancement. One of the best ways to boost your website speed is to ditch shares hosting and move up with a better option. While shared hosting is perfectly satisfactory for sites that don’t expect thousands of everyday traffic, it’s simply not enough for a greater online business. Considering upgrade is a great option for VPS once you start attracting major traffic.
Created on Dec 7th 2017 13:05. Viewed 581 times.