5 Must-Haves You Should Look For Before Investing In A Luxury Flatby GoelGanga Developments Real estate
A few years back luxury apartments were a rare sight in the big cities like Mumbai-Pune. With the growth in the economy, and urbanization these apartments multiplied and now they are exclusively in demand. It is a fact; these living spaces are more appealing because they have more facilities than a normal building. They have a proper planned layout and area, spacious rooms, adequate air ventilation, and secure than an average apartment. Additionally, they are proving a much better society in terms of services as compared to other buildings. All this is made possible due to the intervention of builders like Goel Ganga Developments, Pune.
Investment in a luxury apartment is a big step for anyone as they cost more than the regular residential flat. But before buying yourself a new house you should think about certain important things which would help in the appropriate selection of one’s dream home. Here, Goel Ganga brings you a list of facilities which are essential for a luxury flat.
1. Location: One of the most important aspects of looking for residential property is its location. The area, nearby stores, and facilities should be matching as per your requirements. It matters a lot. There should be a nearby grocery store, medical center, and a school within 5 km radius.
2. Security: A residential complex is incomplete without security and CCTV cameras. Security guards and CCTV are making it more secure from unwanted outsiders. Other than that, there should be more than one set of stairs that is an emergency stair system in case of fire or earthquake for evacuation. There should be well-maintained fire extinguishers installed on every floor for emergencies.
3. Arrangement for disabled and senior citizens: In this case, there should be elevators for the benefits of disabling and senior citizens. The stairs should be made for easy access to higher floors. According to Goel Ganga Group owner Annuj Goel, there is a separate passage for the disabled people to walk freely through the parks and around the complex in there all the projects.
4. Park and clubhouse: A lush green park for kids and seniors to enjoy their evenings and vacations is an important feature needed in every society. There should be a separate yoga place where everyone can take part and indulge in activities. The clubhouse with a gymnasium, swimming pool and a hall for indoor-outdoor games in the building gives motivation to the adults and kids to partake in the sports.
5. Car Parking: Ample space of car parking should be available as these days people tend to have more than one car in one family. At least, one extra parking should be available for the residents in case they buy a new vehicle. Separate and secure parking for visitors is another necessity. As it is natural for residents to share their parking with someone else’s guests.
There are much more than this from the house of Goel Ganga Developments, Pune in there every residential project. For more information visit the website and construction sites.
Created on Jul 24th 2019 06:06. Viewed 260 times.