WHY GANGA FLORENTINA?by GoelGanga Developments Real estate
Your attractive Abode!
· Our forthcoming luxurious project situated in NIBM annexe
· 3 towers A, B and C having prepared possession standing
· Tower D under construction.
· 2 and 3 BHK semi-furnished apartments to settle on from
· Lush green acres of land
· Designed in such a way as to redefine what sophistication means that to you
· Proximity like ne'er before
Ganga Florentina is a tower providing 2 and 3 BHK semi-furnished residences with AC, Geyser, 4-hour electrical converter backup, Home Automation, Biometric Door protection System to mention a few. Ganga Florentina sets itself apart by guaranteeing you a lifetime of luxury and class within the midst of nature’s beauty.
· Why should NRIs think about Ganga Florentina?
For NRIs is Ganga Florentina not simply a decent however a good investment selection, promising assured high dividends. Not for a moment will NRIs regret investment in this project.
· Why should an IT worker think about Ganga Florentina?
Proximity to the IT hubs like Magarpatta IT Park and SP Infocity is Ganga Florentina’s USP. Why take your automotive out of the garage simply to induce stuck during a traffic jam? Instead, you'll walk to work and keep healthy and match at constant time.
· Why do you have to, as a wise decision-maker, conside Ganga Florentina?
At Ganga Florentina, each component exudes a rare grace, each structure speaks of our dedication to best quality and finesse, permitting you to search out yourself seated within the lap of luxury.
· Why do you have to, as a Puneite, think about Goel Ganga Developments’s Ganga Florentina?
Rejoice living during a home that connects you to popular restaurants just like the Corinthians Club and Delicatessen; international colleges like euro youngsters and VIBGYOR; celebrated looking malls like Dorabjee Royal Heritage Mall, Amanora Mall et al.. Enjoying the weekend out of Pune can currently be easier thanks to close proximity to National highway 48.
Created on Dec 26th 2017 00:43. Viewed 678 times.